• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

i don’t think it was actually all that aggressive of a turn, she just expressed not wanting to vote there, but it definitely wasn’t w/w incompatible at least (not as much as mist/sj anyway)

i prefer this wagon over superjolt’s at first glance.
why tbh?
i just think superjolt feels fine, i guess. i’m not sure it’s a townlean but i’m also not really feeling all that inclined to see him lynched and i’m not sure i understand what pressing him would achieve. i don’t really care if other people vote there but it’s not really striking my interest.

I kinda disagree on that point looking at the post in question, since this doesn't really do anything to either slow momentum on Superjolt or get kyeugh cred if Superjolt flips. Also thinking that Superjolt's shading kyeugh and questioning what people think of kyeugh is maybe less likely from a partner?

that’s fair! i just didn’t think it was incompatible bc jolt kind of nullread skylar iirc? “she had strong town vibes in cats, they’re not quite as strong here” doesn’t read incredibly shady to me

this is kind of desperate spec because i’m not sure off the top of my head who else the flip could point to, admittedly ... zzz

i guess maybe sande by the late EoD vote. but i kind of think that could go either way since they were still catching up

If I have to choose someone right now it would probably be jolt :o I felt strange about how the voting history lined up with regards to him and confirmed green flips, in my last vote analysis post.

I feel like if jolt flips green, we at least have more stuff to analyse, and the POE is narrowed down more. I would also hope the explosion power has a cooldown, or maf would be able to take all of us out way too quickly >.<

If I have to choose someone right now it would probably be jolt :o I felt strange about how the voting history lined up with regards to him and confirmed green flips, in my last vote analysis post.

I feel like if jolt flips green, we at least have more stuff to analyse, and the POE is narrowed down more. I would also hope the explosion power has a cooldown, or maf would be able to take all of us out way too quickly >.<
What do you mean by this, where would you be thinking if Superjolt is town?

What specifically would you look at in the vote count? :O

--

Super quick thoughts on everyone. I'm sorry I couldn't do more today, I feel like I've barely processed a lot of posts.

Interestingly I think Julia might be a common denominator just because there's nothing really ruling her out from being teamed with anyone, which, hmm haha. I'm kind of worried that most teams I can come up with below my top 4 are somewhat questionable, but I really don't know who I'd move down, so it might just be that my mafia partner reading is not good. Or maybe like the dayvig is outgroup or something...

mewtini: Very towny yesterday, proactive, prodding, etc. today.
Ysabel: Pretty good body of work, and I'm being credulous and trusting the derpclear tbh.

Trebek: Mechanical speculation seems in-character, also whatever the secret club is.
Bluwiikoon: Good tone, secret club? Kokorico kill could point to him but night kill analysis is kind of lol.

kyeugh: The role cop thing seems sort of weird to make up tbh. I think if she's mafia, that could have helped to distract from other reasons MP was killed, such as the sande read that Mist is pushing. ~not with Mist for wagoning them right now, ~not with Blu for the way she talked about his Trebek ISO yesterday (but I haven't looked at this closely).
sanderidge: Just... generally reads fairly genuine and open to me, even though some of that genuineness is definitely about non-alignment things. Recent turn on Mist could be kind of opportunistic. ~not with Mist for reasons I've discussed.
Mist1422: Mentioned some mechanical things that I don't think a mafia may have needed to, I guess? Kind of unclear progression onto Superjolt EOD1 actually - perhaps it is notable that they went for sande instead of Superjolt while seeming to theorize a sande/Superjolt team - but rereading their EOD1, I think they're not with Superjolt because if they were going to last-minute bus, they probably wouldn't have last-minute defended Superjolt minutes before.

Julia: idk. Is it notable that no one's really targeted her? Defended by mewtini and me primarily yesterday, don't draw much from that.
Superjolt: Lacking content etc. compared to in Cats... I still haven't looked that hard at the day 1 wagon movement, but on a general level it could indicate inactive or low-impact partners (e.g. Julia, possibly sande?) Not really sure what to do.

Votecount (#1030):
Mist1422 | 2 | kyeugh (#878), sanderidge (#985)
Superjolt | 2 | mewtini (#1017), Keldeo (#1019)
sanderidge | 1 | Mist1422 (#855)

Mist1422 votes sanderidge [->1] (#855)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 [->1] (#878)

mewtini votes kyeugh [->1] (#933)
mewtini unvotes kyeugh [0->] (#949)
Ysabel votes Mist1422 [->2] (#963)
Ysabel unvotes Mist1422 [1->] (#978)
sanderidge votes Mist1422 [->2] (#985)
Trebek votes Trebek [->1] (#990)
Trebek unvotes Trebek [0->] (#992)
mewtini votes Superjolt [->1] (#1017)
Keldeo votes Superjolt [->2] (#1019)

Ok, so the vote on Mist was a reaction test on two things. One, if Mist was mafia, seeing two votes on Mist would maybe make their teammates question me on that vote. I didn't explain me so they could question me about it but that didn't happen. So yeah, I agree that Mist doesn't really seem to have other mafia buddies.

The other part was a reaction test for Sande but it didn't work out quite how I expected it to. I knew they were speculating about Mist and I being wolf buddies so I wanted to do something that would throw them off. Sande didn't react on that but rather on my comment. Which heh ^^'. The thing is that now, knowing that mafia chat is always open, I think someone could be trying to help Sande with their reads. And I' m not so sure about them anymore. A team between Sande and SJ is not impossible. But the reason I'm thinking about them being mafia is just bc not everyone can be town. Though.. Not doubting their reasons for leaving the thread, but the timing is a bit... opportune, maybe, and their explanation doesn't address the seeing me as a possible buddy with Mist?

Sande if you see this you can explain. It's not personal though, just so we're clear. ^^

tfw everyone's doing reaction test votes and you start getting the sinking feeling that Perhaps You Are Just Paranoid And Impulsive

The other part was a reaction test for Sande but it didn't work out quite how I expected it to. I knew they were speculating about Mist and I being wolf buddies so I wanted to do something that would throw them off. Sande didn't react on that but rather on my comment. Which heh ^^'. The thing is that now, knowing that mafia chat is always open, I think someone could be trying to help Sande with their reads. And I' m not so sure about them anymore. A team between Sande and SJ is not impossible. But the reason I'm thinking about them being mafia is just bc not everyone can be town. Though.. Not doubting their reasons for leaving the thread, but the timing is a bit... opportune, maybe, and their explanation doesn't address the seeing me as a possible buddy with Mist?
i don't know if you read my post right, because i was mostly saying that i don't think it's possible that you and mist are w/w at all? so that's why my posts don't address seeing you as w/w with mist - because, uh, i'm saying that's what i think is Not happening.
(also i do realize i take naps at weird times! but i generally am asleep somewhere between 4pm and 8:30pm for at least an hour and a half every day. but my sleep schedule is what it is :p )

I didn't explain it so they could question me about it but that didn't happen.
i still don't know what this means, :'D, and i think you explaining would ruin the test you're trying to do? so i'm going to post this and read back and see if i can find what you're talking about

Reactions: Ys_
Ah, I see. My bad, then. I thought maybe you were saying we may be w/w buddies trying to distance. Thanks for answering.

The thing is that maybe the mafia's going inactive, so that makes them even harder to read. What I meant with that line is that I purposefully left my vote unexplained to see if I could get any reaction from hypothetical scum buddies. But Mist's reaction seemed fair and like they were confused about what was happening. So the test may not be prove enough, but I just don't see them having any other possible teammates if they were mafia. Also for the PoE reasons you mentioned.

that makes sense! i was about to post responding to/assuming that it was the part where you talked about rolecop and bomber being coordinated

i'm wondering if i should unvote bc it seems like a lot of people don't think that it's possible for mist to have a team/any teams don't seem likely, which means that it's less likely that mist is mafia, right? i do think the people i listed as mist's team are kind of far-fetched but i also don't have anyone else i'm really suspecting right now? so i don't know what to do

Reactions: Ys_
honestly i see what keldeo is talking about wrt julia being an easy common denominator tbh, it's just kind of a feelsbad to actually vote there

Follow your heart sande! Partner reads aren’t law, do you think there are some that could be wrong?
honestly i see what keldeo is talking about wrt julia being an easy common denominator tbh, it's just kind of a feelsbad to actually vote there
Is it more of a feelsbad than voting the other person who hasn’t been able to post today? (I get what you mean tbh.)

Can you talk to me about possible teams that you see?

You don't have to unvote if that's how you feel, yeah. I myself see a possible team of Skylar and Superjolt. I see what Keldeo is saying with his reads but I don't rule out a possible Skylar/SJ team. Possibly the third member is Julia. Or even Keldeo himself? Hmm. Not ruling it out :P but not too important atm.

Superjolt

Skylar is my second choice.

Back
Top Bottom