• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

like i get where you’re coming from with this but, coming from the point of view of me wanting to believe that wagononics means something, it’s felt a lot like i’m being pressured just because my reads are different?

if i were a wolf what would i be hoping to accomplish by saying "can you elaborate more on why your PoE, with people you call towny, doesn't include your next-lowest townread" when it's come up before that you haven't given much insight on your progression on a lot of people
like i get where you’re coming from with this but, coming from the point of view of me wanting to believe that wagononics means something, it’s felt a lot like i’m being pressured just because my reads are different?
because wagonomics are kind of flimsy and easy wolf rationale tbh. it's not purely that your reads are different, it's that i don't get your progression

Follow your heart sande! Partner reads aren’t law, do you think there are some that could be wrong?
re: mist i think both of my partner reads are really shaky - at this point i kind of feel like me @ blu was me building something out of nothing, and @ julia was just taking the easy way out and picking the person who could've been paired with anyone. so i don't... really have partner reads at this point? unless i start looking harder at people that i do feel really good about (you, mewt, etc).

Hey sande, can you remind me of why you feel good about me and kyeugh?
i feel good about you because you were making solvy posts and asking questions that seemed productive (like asking about teams, asking why people are thinking what they're thinking, and offering reads/opinions on a lot of people) and you've been doing this for a while? i guess that's kind of shaky/me putting a lot of stock in people who seem like they know what they're doing.
i feel good about skylar because she's been dismantling the possible clear on her for having her popularity lowered, because i feel like mafia would just go "yeah this makes me cleared for almost-sure!", especially if the mafia did choose to target one of their own for towncred.

i’m sorry if my vote threw off the numbers 😅 but idk how else to emphasize that i’m not townleaning jolt as much as i was when i made my initial read list, which is what i’ve been trying to say for a while now

i’m sorry if my vote threw off the numbers 😅 but idk how else to emphasize that i’m not townleaning jolt as much as i was when i made my initial read list, which is what i’ve been trying to say for a while now
Haha it’s not you, I’m just allergic to gaps between the wagons of more than 2

Okay so

I actually wasn’t paying that close attention to MP7’s reads but she did have the same take on sande at the same time as me so I was using it as a sort of validation of my own reads

I think MP7 and Keldeo (and maybe mewtini) are the more recognizably strong players here so I was questioning for a little bit if it was a kill to remove one of those players, why MP7 over Keldeo

and I think we as a town should decide on whose popularity to lower/raise via the singer because we don’t know their alignment

Oh yeah, I think the singer should lower the counterwagon’s popularity if this is a ML (in that case the singer effect probably no longer matters, because we’re likely going into MYLO, but possibly we get lucky overnight). If the yeet hits mafia today, idk, lower Julia, I think she fits with both?

If the singer can raise tonight I think they could raise someone they think is town but probably not NKed. Maybe Blu for the latter, force mafia to remove a claimed VT if the singer is town and they want to forestall the effects.

Back
Top Bottom