• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Snom Mafia

Must, what are your thoughts on kyeugh and Blu?
no thoughts head empty tbh
Okay, do you have time now to read either of them and tell me what you think? I'm particularly interested in your read on kyeugh's push on you.

I have no real grounding on your reads outside of "sande/Superjolt w/w" so I'm not entirely sure what you were expecting people to engage you on?

my thoughts are a nod and a "cool" approximately tbh I don't really have anything to add
i guess i was maybe ambiguous. i brought it up because of the sande/jolt ordering, since mp7's push on them came late and she didn't even move votes

Must, what are your thoughts on kyeugh and Blu?
no thoughts head empty tbh
Okay, do you have time now to read either of them and tell me what you think? I'm particularly interested in your read on kyeugh's push on you.

I have no real grounding on your reads outside of "sande/Superjolt w/w" so I'm not entirely sure what you were expecting people to engage you on?
how dare you imply that my complaints could have potentially been my fault

to be entirely honest

most people's posts have been just going like in one ear out the other for me

I barely remember anything from kyeugh/blu/trebek slots and haven't been really able to get a read on ysabel

Votecount (#1088):
Superjolt | 3 | mewtini (#1017), Ysabel (#1040), Trebek (#1064)
Mist1422 | 2 | kyeugh (#878), sanderidge (#985)
sanderidge | 1 | Mist1422 (#855)

Mist1422 votes sanderidge [->1] (#855)
kyeugh votes Mist1422 [->1] (#878)

mewtini votes kyeugh [->1] (#933)
mewtini unvotes kyeugh [0->] (#949)
Ysabel votes Mist1422 [->2] (#963)
Ysabel unvotes Mist1422 [1->] (#978)
sanderidge votes Mist1422 [->2] (#985)
Trebek votes Trebek [->1] (#990)
Trebek unvotes Trebek [0->] (#992)
mewtini votes Superjolt [->1] (#1017)
Keldeo votes Superjolt [->2] (#1019)
Ysabel votes Superjolt [->3] (#1040)
Trebek votes Superjolt [->4] (#1064)

Keldeo unvotes Superjolt [3->] (#1066)

1 more post until the magic number!
~20 minutes left in day.

i'll echo keldeo in asking you about skylar's push on you?
I mean

I asked her about it she never answered

so I'm kinda waiting on that
Do you make anything of the fact that it happened? I'm guessing you have not been able to extract anything from her earlier posting?
I am multitasking rn so I didn't skim her earlier posting but she posted like twice since I asked her so I assume she'll see these posts and answer tomorrow

(right @kyeugh)

Back
Top Bottom