• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

ok it's time for mewtini to catch up and obnoxiously post while she does it <3 i am so used to like ... following the thread like a hawk because i've had nothing better to do in quarantine. imagine having to "catch" "up"

anyway brb
do you have any reads tbh

i have literally not read a post since herbe talked about his tarot deck tbh. i will get back to you

Good:
[Seshas]

Cool:
[M&F/kokorico]
[Mist1422]

Wooloo:
[storm]

Wew:
[Mr. Ultracool/Trebek]
[Herbe/JackPK/Keldeo]

Ech:
[mewtini/kyeugh]
[IndigoEmmy/Stryke/Butterfree/RedneckPhoenix/Zero Moment]

Almost certainly a wolf in Wew tier or below
I'm feeling ok about Cool tier though, maybe(?) move Mist down to Wooloo tier?

What is so wolfy about me? Should I claim more than being the Wheel of Fortune and giving out free items to whoever visits me like a friendly neighbourhood PEZ- Dispenser?

ok i'm kind of no thoughts/head empty rn because i've had a sort of long day, am not super following the early spec (up through pg 5 atm) but i'll thoughtspost
I definitely do not have a wincon that relies on [3p] winning not at all
lmfao
(i may or may not have mechanical info that third parties exist)
it looks like there was some debate later but i don't really think that talking about this, in this way, is necessarily something that makes mist unlikely to be outgroup mafia signaling. maybe it could be NAI but i feel sort of meh about the early claims ... ? (that last comment is also true of ultracool, upon skim)
to clarify because it's probably important

I have mechanical info that a non-group scum exists, so either outgroup or third party

I'm not informed which or anything about them
am i missing something? why would non-group scum imply third party? (or do you just mean scum as in non-town)
The only role I can think of for Mist that's not just straight up "Informed VT" is outgroup/3rd party
If Mist is Mafia, he has a role that implies 3p/outgroup, which is reasonable ig?
(A role like Mafia Cop/Doctor for example)
The only role I can think of for Mist that's not just straight up "Informed VT" is outgroup/3rd party
If Mist is Mafia, he has a role that implies 3p/outgroup, which is reasonable ig?
(A role like Mafia Cop/Doctor for example)
tl;dr Mist town 80% of the time
(just ignore the fact that that's 5% above rand)
i like seshas speculating on mist, i don't know if i agree with the final conclusion? i'm taking the first post as a joke (considering mist's role/my role in tvt lmfao) but i don't think that this makes mist look especially towny to me, and i'm not even sure why the early reveal would make sense as informed town ig
im also between town and third party, but my gut wants to say that it seems just a little too obvious for mist to be outgroup? like, would an outgroup mafia really go about it in that way if our immediate response would be to ask if they are outgroup?
mentioned earlier but pulled this quote to say that i disagree and think that it could go either way
(protip: as far as the record goes, that doesn't work and gets you lynched, apparently-)
worked for a good long while for mewt in tvt tbh
that was just oversharing, not fast or early-
i claimed when my wincon became impossible, not sure what you guys are talking about tbh tbh

inb4 Mr. Ultracool is a Town role that kills all their visitors

In any case I think whether or not people visit ultracool should be a judgement call on their part
Mafia will almost certainly put a Watcher on them if they have one, but I haven't ever seen it here so they probably don't

i was at work but now i'm not.
i read through the first half of the thread, got lost immediately, gave up, and then just decided to search my name on this thread instead so i now know no one wants to lynch me which is cool, i appreciate that guys

i was at work but now i'm not.
i read through the first half of the thread, got lost immediately, gave up, and then just decided to search my name on this thread instead so i now know no one wants to lynch me which is cool, i appreciate that guys
we are need you insight tho

Well, you mentioning that tidbit will probably lead to the Mafia scouring various online lists for compatible townroles, anyways, since they would kind of need to know - might as well share.
uhhhhh? >:/

i don't really know how to read ultracool considering that they were lurky in tvt/cats/snomfia, though i've said before (and believe) that his posting, even if limited, tends to be fairly AI eventually. i just like ... can't tell because i keep reading his posts as scummy and then thinking maybe their sentiments are too overt to be said with scummy intentions, but hh
for the record, so far, jack is the ones whose vibes i most question rn
curious about why tbh? looking through his iso it looks like he's like. hamilposted, memeposted, and done pretty basic speculation about the wolf/villa numbers and mist-talk
Can you talk at all about why? I kind of get what you mean - I looked slightly askance at his post #48, for example, which seemed to be deriving an awfully arbitrary conclusion from virtually no information
arbitrary how? the conclusion he reached involved like, taking a standard scum:town ratio and factoring in the possibility of an outgroup since mist brought up the latter
I did idly wonder what sorta mob might've singled out rari_teh as a sufficiently primary target, but I wasn't watching y'all go for the last couple games, so I wouldn't know whether rari_teh previously raised hell or whatever-
hahaha. i think rari might make sense as a scarekill given her performance in cats tbh.
mfw going through the thread and talking literally just results in me going "this seems NAI"

preliminary readslist coming soon i guess but i kind of don't have strong feelings on more than 2 or 3 people at the moment

re: askance glances at my mech-spec: I have already admitted overreliance on mech-spec is part of my normal play dating back to the old tcodf meta, and I'm trying (and uh, often failing, it seems) to change that now that I'm finally in a game where I've lived through N0

I have been juggling back and forth between work and reading this thread for most of the evening but when I'm done with work in an hour or two I will make my first ever(!) attempt at new-tcodf-meta-style reads and tierlist (wish me luck)

Back
Top Bottom