• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

i'm ngl i'm still floundering so i think i will just have to deal with having rapidly fluctuating reads until i get to properly go over things during Night hours

Halfway through my koko ISO and drowning flipping back and forth between it and new posts

What is so wolfy about me? Should I claim more than being the Wheel of Fortune and giving out free items to whoever visits me like a friendly neighbourhood PEZ- Dispenser?
Eek! Big side-eye at this, given that you also fakeclaimed an obscure convoluted role relating to an items mechanic in Cats (2019). Tbqh, if it were later in the Day, I would immediately vote for you just based on that.
Revisiting this, now that is is later in the Day, how have your thoughts changed/not changed since then?

My opinion hasn't changed about the likely veracity of his claim, but since a quorum of other people seem to like the idea of leaving him for a Night to see if we can test it one way or another, I'm happy to go along with it for now.

(NB: this is probably going to be my last post before EoD because dinner is ready)

I am actually this unsure at all times but if that's offputting/scummy I can definitely try to tone it down!!

Trebek can you refresh me on how you feel about Seshas?
i’m sort of on the fence about seshas (as long as i don’t let my judgement get affected by “lel they’re voting me”)

i felt a bit weird about the press on herbe early on, but on the other hand i liked the spec on how to handle UC’s claim

Trebek

I didn’t love MF’s vote for him and I felt he’s been genuine but like

mmm man idk

I am actually this unsure at all times but if that's offputting/scummy I can definitely try to tone it down!!
yeah fwiw i think the valuable thing is just having a transparent thought process
i am constantly confused but i just talk a lot and hope i get TRed for being open! :'D!

Trebek

mmm man idk
understandable
I just don't feel like culling lowposters?
maybe that's what we should do today to got more time to organize thoughts idk

Science? at least?

Storm, can you elaborate a little bit on why specifically you don’t want to seem that way? Just trying to get a better sense about how you’re thinking about the game. It’s okay if you don’t have any sure thoughts to share, any thoughts at all are appreciated.

My opinion hasn't changed about the likely veracity of his claim, but since a quorum of other people seem to like the idea of leaving him for a Night to see if we can test it one way or another, I'm happy to go along with it for now.

(NB: this is probably going to be my last post before EoD because dinner is ready)
OK that makes sense! tbh I was about to be suspicious of you voting Herbe when you'd recently said you'd like to vote Ultracool, but I am satisfied by this explanation

i’m just unsure about where/if to vote rn bc half of my brain is going “just vote someone they have a higher chance of being scum than you” and the other half is going “don’t take the risk of getting rid of a player who’s better than me”

Science? at least?

Storm, can you elaborate a little bit on why specifically you don’t want to seem that way? Just trying to get a better sense about how you’re thinking about the game. It’s okay if you don’t have any sure thoughts to share, any thoughts at all are appreciated.
re: read explanation
This is definitely not what I would post at a townie as wolf
I would be going hard for the pocket probably

Trebek

mmm man idk
? is this just a "not seshas" vote then
Yeah kinda? I don’t know how I feel about that but I also feel like to be effective right now I need to hold with the thoughts I had in the early game, among which are Seshas v, because I don’t feel good about my later thoughts

Also I guess no other wagon looks super appealing to me. I guess Stryke and RNP are ~rand to me, and I liked Herbe’s tone in that “stream of consciousness” thing but idk

man i was kind of meh about trebek's changing meta and figured it was NAI but the recent posting is throwing me off a lot

Back
Top Bottom