• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

I kind of want to clear everyone on the Trebek wagon just for being on the Trebek wagon. It's not out of the realm of possibility that someone bussed, but I think it's unlikely and it's not a route I personally want to go down today. He has other partners.

I assume Seshas watched Mr. Ultracool so I wonder if they got anything. Mr. Ultracool, are you like informed when someone gets one of your items? How is it decided which item they get?

I would assume that giving out items would have to be randomized - maybe you pm vm to randomize it and then he tells you what to give out? - but maybe I am wildly overthinking it

I would assume that giving out items would have to be randomized - maybe you pm vm to randomize it and then he tells you what to give out? - but maybe I am wildly overthinking it
Yup. The items I'm giving out, at least, are so random that even I don't know what the recipient will get or, indeed, if there even is a recipient. A Watcher with Smith-capabilities would probably be slightly OP, anyways

I'm wondering if anyone thinks someone is particularly likely or particularly unlikely to be a mafia partner to Trebek.

I'd have given it good odds that she was being docced at that point
extremely good point honestly
Ehh, if Seshas was targeted by a doctor, I'd assume that would stop them from dying no matter the source of the death.

My "let's let him self-resolve" instinct on Mr. Ultracool is cooling, but I'll wait until everyone checks in.

i guess i have to do a bit of a roleclaim but w/e. essentially my role just tells me who visits me each night; not sure what the official name for that is but thats what it is. no night actions, i just get a list at the end of each night. anyway, rnp claims he roleblocked me n0, yet, at the end of that phase, it said no one had targeted me. so either theres some kind of 2 player roleblocking tomfoolery occurring here, or rnp is leaving something out

Back
Top Bottom