• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

I'm vaguely thinking about looking for wolves in the players who stated in thread that RNP was a bad vote?
Obviously a large number of them are town, and I agree with the stance, but it feels like a thing that I would do as wolf

I'm fairly sure Ultracool is town though, and regardless he has a pretty powerful role imo
So... you think I could have made myself a Mafia-target meow? I sure hope so 😸 I'm capable of targeting meowself, so I can find out who led the kill if they do. And then I can give out the Earthbadge to that player, or to someowne else in a way to indicate who led the Mafkill

Señor Ultracool, have you always been this trigger-happy?
I've never been any less trigger happy - true to the Meowtto, I blast forward at the speed of light 😸

Woah.
So, things happened. I wanted to say I didn't think that the redirection (Mr. UltraMeowth seeing Blu visit VM) was a busdriving power but that's already been discussed ^^'

As for Zori's play I felt weird about her push about revealing possible protective/disrupting roles (if i understood correctly)? coupled with her own claim it seems like it would be in her best interest to try to keep protective roles hidden. Plus her asking for badges for her power early on. I wanted to give her a chance to explain, but hmmmm. It doesn't seem like she's thinking about town as a team. More like chesspieces (?) But given recent claims, maybe it would be better to reevaluate (?)

hmm nvm she posted and clarified.

claims
--Zori claims badge-powered vigilante.
--RNP claims some form of trolly miller
--VM claims redirector. don't know if there's a better name for it (it half reminds me of witch and half of bodyguard)
--Mr UM (ultrameowth) claims watcher
--Tofu claims copycat

Poke me if I missed anything.. this game is going faster than I'm used to heh, but that's a fun challenge :D

I only was advocationg to claim if you're pretty sure that you can at least clear yourself and either clear or condemn someone else (Doctor, RBer in a low-power setup, or one that gets feedback from successes in some fashion?)
how would doctor claiming condemn anyone?
I'm vaguely thinking about looking for wolves in the players who stated in thread that RNP was a bad vote?
Obviously a large number of them are town, and I agree with the stance, but it feels like a thing that I would do as wolf
i don't think this really makes sense.
my role is the Court Jester. every day that i get a laughing emoji react on my post, i get a badge. if i fail to get a laughing emoji react for two days in a row i commit clown suicide.
me too, but every game.
-q

Back
Top Bottom