• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

mm, the reason i'm not more certain here is that i think she seems more insecure about the suggestion here than in ooc (where i didn't think she'd have bothered trying to explain it in the way she is here, even if i disagree/am still kind of flagged by it). this doesn't feel as bulldoze-y to me but i also haven't reread enough yet. do you think it's the same?
i sincerely think it’s the same
she was more aggressive in ooc indeed, but that yielded her a very fast wagon. it wouldn’t surprise me if she toned down the aggressivity but stuck to the same strategy otherwise. which is what she seems to be doing here

personally i also think the combination of badge-powered vig + gives out 8 badges upon death sounds too good to be true, especially given that those who have mentioned their death badge counts have fairly low numbers of badges to give away

personally i also think the combination of badge-powered vig + gives out 8 badges upon death sounds too good to be true, especially given that those who have mentioned their death badge counts have fairly low numbers of badges to give away
altho zori also mentioned some kind of drawback, so /shrug

i am pretty sure she was memeing about the badges regardless of alignment

Well, meowbe the latter part was meant as a joke? Although, rari-teh brought up a lot of meownvincing points...

full disclosure that I'm going to be barely useful this game especially early on. however i'll start being an Asset if y'all let me hang around for a lil while :3

also hi mewtini!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom