• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Gym Leader Choice Pokémafia 2 - Game Thread

If you mean why I started with N1 that's because I'm used to calling the first night N1 regardless of if there was a day prior or not.
Anyway, I kind of lied anyway. Was fishing for reactions but everyone else seems to be afk and I didn't really get what I wanted from Mr UC.

N0 - heal rari
N1 - recharge
N2 - give [REDACTED] a bulletproof vest (the person is still alive but not going to say who it is in case of mafia)
N3 - heal rari (???)

:wat: ok, maybe not.
ZM who did you protect last night?
Did someone's action not go through?
I'm wondering who Negrek roleblocked, if anyone.
I protected Mawile last night. I also received warning that my Iron Defense wore off this morning (read: I took the hit), so there were up to 4(?) attempted kills last night, which is. A crazy amount?

No, my Iron Defense has a stipulation that I can share now that I don't have that protection anymore: I was only protected specifically in the case when I absorbed an attack for my target. i.e. were I to be targeted directly by a kill (or on a night I used my badge move) I wouldn't have any protection.

why I started with N1 that's because I'm used to calling the first night N1 regardless of if there was a day prior or not
yeah my question was mostly about giving BM a bulletproof vest after they died lmao
Oh. Yeah, that wouldn't have made sense at all lmao rip
N3 - heal rari (???)
i mean. maybe negrek roleblocked you or mafia has a roleblocker
Yeah, makes sense tbh

That would explain the lack of Lylo
I thi k you mean lynch.

Also, I was thinking. Tofu said she had a power that was activated when she died. Could it have been an extra kill?
I actually meownt us loosing due to the distribution of 5 Meowfia to 3 Town. Anyways, the Meowfia having an extra kill is seemeowngly a possibility - otherwise, there'd have to be two Vigs? Meowbe there's a Grandfather- type role, though

I actually meownt us loosing due to the distribution of 5 Meowfia to 3 Town. Anyways, the Meowfia having an extra kill is seemeowngly a possibility - otherwise, there'd have to be two Vigs? Meowbe there's a Grandfather- type role, though
Oh! All right, I get you! Probably there's only 3 mafia left. Unless mafia's wincon is to be the majority so we may be in mylo today..? But hope not. What's a Grandfather?

ok so since nobody is talking, how about we go for a Question Or Two to hopefully start something up

1. what happened last night to result in 3 deaths and a supposed 4th target on me
2. if you are interested in trying to get me to read you as town, you should probably start soon. all my townreads are dead which means i am suspicious of all of you :)

i would pressure vote but it is hard to do so when you are Varying Levels of Suspicious of Everybody tbhtbh

Back
Top Bottom