• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Tarot Mafia

herbe why didn't you just vote for him if you were sus of him tbh. that in itself is sus. like you're investing in his future or something. it's a travesty

so you won't vote for him? may i count you as i investing in an agreement?

he's not livestock, you know. you can't just change your mind on whether you want him.

8x6y2qlf5b951.jpg

I come bearing snek

Wasn't expecting double death this morning. Let me count all the ways I can think of that a second death could have happened:

vig kill
jack of all trades kill
townie using a cool sword
scum/3rd using a cool sword
serial killer
fishing brother
unwise visit to your granny
cheating on your healthcare professional

we don't have any information beyond UC to go on rn, so I'll assume that this was the result of a sword kill. It's possible that an unwise townie used their sword last Night, but if nobody has piped up in the next ~12 hours I'll assume that instead the scum are hiding their involvement—or, if we're very unlucky, last night's Mafia target had used their sword on the other casualty.

or, if we're very unlucky, last night's Mafia target had used their sword on the other casualty.
i hadn’t thought of this but thinking about it now i don’t think it’s likely; if either seshas or koko already had a sword yesterDay i don’t think they would’ve treated uc the way they did

ZM, it sounds like you believe Mr. Ultracool? Could you tell me a little more about why?

Skylar, could you re-walk me through your thought process on Trebek and Seshas during the last hour or so of yesterday?

Skylar, could you re-walk me through your thought process on Trebek and Seshas during the last hour or so of yesterday?
i can’t remember exactly what i was thinking at the time and looking back over it isn’t really helping, heh. mostly i was feeling eh about seshas for the reasons i described to you at the time, but a few things pulled me off it. this post from mewt in particular hit me kind of strongly and got me thinking, and seshas’s claim was enough for me to go mehhh and switch my vote. i think i was kind of on the fence on trebek at the very end of the day and was anticipating him flipping town, fwiw—i was pretty pleasantly surprised when it turned out we‘d hit scum.

what makes you like jack’s posting more now?
once i had a bigger sample size than his mechspec i liked him more. also the way he acted all day with my vote on him made me feel a lot better about him, that was a big part. tldr love u jack <3

keeping this updated a couple times a day or so. going to bed now so here's my Last Update Of Tuesday

Herbe (2) (kyeugh #462, RNP #552)
mewtini (1) (M&F #464)
RNP (1) (Ultracool #507)

I only have like a couple of thoughts so far about what's gone on this evening: I kinda feel like RNP/Stryke's whole... *gestures at them* is not game-relevant and I'm inclined to just skip past it and not even try to make any reads. when the two of them interact with each other, they're just Them regardless of whether they are in or out of a game.

meanwhile I'm vaguely vibing with the low-key suspicion of Ultracool, pending whether or not anyone claims to have visited him and gotten an item, once everyone has talked

Back
Top Bottom