• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Bluwiikoon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks! But, NWT made her transparent for me already. :D;
    also tranny frannyvee reminds me:

*Xikaze read Frannyvee as Trannyvee.
    Blu do you happen to have the transparentized version of Frannyvee?

I just realized that the one I'm using isn't. ;;
    You obviosly have a lot of admirers here, and some even worship you! :] Wl thats fine, ummmmmmm, nice spriting?
    Yes, we're meeting in 10 days :B also thank you : D

HARRY. Omg he must be quite big now right? Tell him I said happy beefday, even if he is a cat who does not understand people language lol ;-;
    AND its good that you're back in school... also going in for just one day a week is probably best, you don't want to jump right into full time straight away :B

Oh and I finished my GCSES : D So in September I will be in year 12 oh god
    Aaaaaa lots of stuff happened :I but I can't remember most of it
    best stuff: Timmy is now my girlfriend : D, 100k died and got replaced with Infinite K... yeah I can't remember much else ;-;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom