• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ameroq01
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn i mấy gã quân nhân binh lính Liên Bang bên kia sau một thoáng ngây người, nghe được tiếng khóc của hắn, mới kinh ngạc mà lại cảnh giác nhìn chăm chú vào cái góc vắng vẻ đằng kia. Bàn tay bọn họ thì lại theo bản năng chậm rãi cầm lấy khẩu súng ống bên cạnh thân thể chính mình. Bọn họ cũng không nghĩ muốn tại thời khắc mấu chốt như thế này, lại bởi vì một gã tù binh Đế Quốc bị tinh thần hỏng mất, khiến cho chính mình trở thành vật hy sinh của những viên đạn lạc đến từ nơi nào đó…

- Hắn đang không ngừng mắng chửi Quân Bộ Đế Quốc, còn có mắng chửi đám quý tộc to có nhỏ có từ trên xuốn
    Oh, thanks for telling me. :D

...I just wanted to make sure he wasn't dead or something. Tell him I said hi!
    Psst, Ameroq, just wondering: Would you like me to E-reff your battle with Scyther? That is, aelsthan(or how he's called) hasn't been active for a lot of time, and I have a lot of free time, so...
    Well... isn't that theentire point of Pokemon? The magic that comes with the idea that there new lands out there, and more thing to be discovered.
    NOt created, annoced. This means a whole new region, with whole new Pokemon...
    Funny 'cause a lot of people who I've met in real life that is great in math hate it with a passion. xD
    Not into math I see. Oh well. =P And I'm just gonna say this because I feel like it: calculus 1 is basically finding the slope of a point anywhere on a function; cal. 2, on the other hand, is cal. 1 backwards or so I've heard. [/ramble]

Although I'm super psyched to attend my Digital Design class. Ooh, I just can't contain myself any longer!
    That I am. =P *Ahem*:

• Aerobics (P.E.)
    • *Calculus II
    • *Mechanics (Physics)
    • Our Developing World (Humanities: World Views)
    • *Data Structures and Object Oriented Programming
    • Digital Design I (as a complementary [in other words a course that is outside the program I am taking])
    • Ravens and Shadows (English: Literary Genres)

*=Courses that I must take in order to graduate
    *Sighs* These forums can be so slow sometimes...

Anyway, I'm good, although very bored. To be completely honest, I cannot wait to go back to college this coming Wednesday. Since I'm bored, curious to know what classes I'll be taking for 15 weeks? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom