• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

magmavire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn theo như những gì hắn đã định trước.

- Nếu như tôi có thể thắng thì sao?

Hắn lớn tiếng hướng về phía Lý Cuồng Nhân hỏi.

Đầu Robot MXT cường hãn nhất vũ trụ chống lại một đầu Robot chắp vá hỗn độn rác rưởi, thực lực chênh lệch có thể nói là quá mức xa xôi. Càng quan trọng hơn nữa chính là, kẻ điều khiển đầu Robot MXT lại chính là Lý Cuồng Nhân. Ở dưới loại tình huống như thế này, cho dù là Quân Thần Lý Thất Phu đội mồ sống dậy Phong Dư cưỡi Phi thuyền băng xuyên qua sông Tinh hà mà đến, Hoài Thảo Thi chợt trở nên cường thịnh gấp đôi, cũng không có khả năng
    No, I don't really follow that one. I've seen one or two episodes a long time ago when they happened to be on TV but that's it. :v
    Wait, what? You just said I COULD give tea and cod, then you said DON'T. So which is it?
    teaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcodteaandcod...had enough yet? O.0
    Heeeeyyyyy.

Max? Or are you some random person praising Max? Heh... Nice to see you here!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom