• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ninjabait
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know. *Plugs the hole with a grenade, then shoots the chair. Again.*

...well, doctor, I have no excuses. *Dodges bullet*

...hey, it's expired, but I still went to Johto Region University!
    *Has no idea what a 'hle' is, so I just shoot it again*

I never said that you were a doctor, doctor.

How do you know?! I'm the scientist here!
    *Shoots the chair with another at point-blank range, then runs away screaming*

MEDICAL ATTENTION NEEDED. NOW.

Because I wanted to see if his flaming, hot & spicy resilence could protect him from being lit on fire! :D
    DAMMIT. *Rolls a boulder onto the hole, then shoots the chair with a grenade covered in glue*

*Gets a sliver*

O_O *Dump some kerosene on him, then lights it*
    *Plugs it again, then puts a large rock on top of it* *Shoots the chair again*

Yep. *Continues hitting the sign with a rock*

Well then, let's get this started. *Drops the match on the topic coated in all sorts of spicy crap and kerosene, which is now flaming*
    GODDAMN RABBITS NEED TO STOP DIGGING HOLES IN THE YARD. *Plugs the hole, then shoots the chair again*

*Mind processes* Umbreon-Dana = Not sign. Kill? Not now.
    Sign = Sign. Kill? YES. *Hits sign with a rock*

Well, either way we need a test subject. YOU. Well, you, or the guy who's been trying to volunteer this whole time.
    *Shoots it with an RPG*

THEN YOU, UMBREON-SIGN, MUST DIE.

I knew you'd believe me sometime.~ NOW GIVE ME TWO MORE GODDAMN ANSWERS. MY MATCH CAN'T STAY LIT FOREVER.
    *Smashes chair in frustration*

I AIN'T IN NO DENIAL. DIE, SIGN.

THERE WERE TWO, I SWEAR THERE WAS! *Counts again*
    I HOPE SOMETHING HAPPENS, KILLING YOU ALL.

I am not in denial, peasant.

But there was only two more required...?
    I HOPE IT ZAPS THE WALL, STARTING A FIRE, KILLING YOU ALL.

Arf! Oops. I AIN'T NO DOG. I am seriously a fox. Really. *Growls*

...huh? o_o
    I hope your computer is rigged with a Detpack, KILLING YOU ALL.

Naw, I'm a fox! People say that I'm sly as one.

Two more to go.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom