• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Jester
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn Chương cũng không hề đưa ra bất cứ hình thứ khiển trách gì cụ thể đối với anh cả. Còn có một chuyện tình thật sự làm cho người ta không thể nào hiểu nổi… Nghe nói cái tiểu tổ Cục Hiến Chương kia đã bị bên phía Thủ Đô Tinh Quyển tiến hành phê bình cực kỳ nghiêm khắc.

Hứa Nhạc biểu tình bình tĩnh, cho dù đám bằng hữu bạn bè bên cạnh cùng với ở phương xa đang vô cùng lo lắng cho sự an nguy của hắn, thế nhưng bản thân hắn cũng không hề có bất cứ chút sầu lo nào cả, lạnh nhạt nói:

- Kỳ thật mấy ngày hôm nay tôi vẫn một mực suy nghĩ, cảm thấy Cục Hiến Chương kỳ thật vẫn rấ
    Well, it is the name of a creature from the Final Fantasy series, including FFXI, which is when I started using it as an alias. I'm pretty sure it's spelled alraune every time it appears, but maybe it was typoed as alruane somewhere.
    Okay, so... um... the "raune" part is like "rawn". Like a baby deer fawn with an r. And the Al part is Al like Weird Al. Al-rawn. (I think that's the best I've explained it yet :3c it still escapes some people D:)
    I...have no idea how to do that. I don't know computers; I know how to use the internet and perform basic tasks, and if that fails I go to my dad. xD I'm BlazieHeart because Blazie was taken and...it just sorta appeared in my head and I had nothing better.
    I just plug the $10 headphones I got into the mic jack lol. I.E. i'm lazy/poor. xD And, What is your youtube username? I'll add/subscribe you :D
    Nope. =( But maybe I should make some. =) That would be fun. I don't have any recording equipment...eh, someday I'll actually post a video on my youtube channel. xD
    OMG I GOT THE PART I WANTED YES YES YES

Okay I'm good now. Sorry. I never ever get the part I want (or a part at all) so I'm still in shock. But yeah, my singing and acting is better than my dance, but one or two years makes a HUGE difference. And my classes are all doing competition (except ballet) this year so I'll probably see someone doing Musical Theater dance there. =D

But, like, seriously, at least you're a better dancer than me. =D And you get to travel which is amazingamazingamazing because I have only been outside of Canada a few times, and that was to drive down for an hour or two to shop somewhere in Washington (the state) so I have no real tourist-y experiences. =(
    Uh, jazz and ballet technique. Which I have been doing for two years. And I liked Jazz the best but now I think Tap might rival it in awesomeness. =D

Aw, I'm so jealous of all the people who started early. I didn't start anything music-related until I was ten, and I'm at such a disadvantage compared to the people who start when they're, like, three. =/ So basically I'm jealous of your skills? =D
    I...faildance? I have only been dancing for two years, so I'm not amazing, and it's mostly to supplement the whole musical theater thing...but yeah. =D I like dance, and I started tap this year which is already SO FUN.
    ... what about it? I mean, okay, it wasn't exactly funny, but I get the feeling that's not what you're all worked up over.
    Yeah kinda.

That song has gained somewhat of a cult following because of how stupidly catchy it is. :V
    It's from the No More Heroes 2 song Philistine, the boss theme of fourth ranked assassin Margaret Moonlight

Reaper reaper that's what people call me
    Why? 'cus they all die
    When I sing I end their lives
    You act as though paypack makes you a noble man is that a fact?
    Well you're a goddamn philistine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom