• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Murkrow
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Didn't I say I was an anglophile? Even if they weren't, it STILL doesn't change my anglobsession~ I'm just biased, that's what I'm trying to say. Biased towards England. I would die of awesomenocity if I went there.

How did you sink it?
    It's a generalization. I know that it came from other places too, but the first settlers were English. Oh who am I kidding? I LOVE ENGLAND. ;;Waves English flag fanatically;; I'm an ANGLOPHILE. ;;Annoys English friends with fanatic questions, once asked English friend what it was like there, what the people ate, what they dresssed like, and just EVERYTHING;;

I even spell "colour" with a "u" for God's sake. See how fanatical I am? Although I don't use "-ise", for some reason.

Wales sunk the Titanic?
    Ahaha, but where did Americans come from?

The English! Without them, there would be NO America.

And what language came from England? English! The wonderful language that I love~ Americans may have a VARIATION of English, but it's still English, which originated in England, thus technically making English wikipages in their language.

Although nothing can contend with a DRAGON on the flag. ;;Admits that that is awesomenocity, gives five points to the Welshies;;
    ...But England has Wiki pages in ENGLISH. Therefore, it does have pages in its own language again.

AND I can understand England's language. Mostly. Some accents are a bit thick though.
    みいいいいいいいいいるくkおおおおおおおおおおおwwwwww

uh oops forgot to change the keyboard back

Muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurkroooooooooow
    Aaah. Sorry. For some reason, I always think of male dogs before females. I subconsciously give each type of animal a gender, for whatever reason.

Sorry for offending your Growlithe.
    D:

*Pats him*

Is he a Growlithe, a Vulpix, a Houndour, an Electrike, a Poochyena or a Riolu-ish -dog?
    No, but it was a cape/cloak/jacket thing with a loooong feather boa, and it looked wingy enough to me. xD

I'm really torturing you, aren't I?
    1) I made it.
    2) Yes.
    3) Amazing, but unappreciated.
    4) Not right now.
    5) No, but I could slam my cape over my brother's head and scream "NIGHT SHADE!"
    6) No. It's my costume. ):

7) No, I'm serious.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom