• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Not Meowth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• HOW IS UNI? I AM EXCITED ABOUT GOING. TELL ME ABOUT YOURS, PLEASE. HOW AWESOME IS IT?

...I actually missed out the "M" in "AM" at first. Should I really be going to uni...? Gahaha, honest typo. Really.

Greeks seem to like bandana-like things. They sell them in tourist shops and some Greeks wear them.

I miss Greece. It's warm there. *blocks semi-sunlit garden which is visible out of window* Yeah. Not adequately warm here or anything.
    I guess that's true, but then someone would be all LOL U NEVER BOT GAME FAKE AND GAY. Even if I could do all that, though, I dunno who all frequents the thread but someone would end up seeing me on Facebook or MSN or LJ or something and then the visage would be shattered. And I don't wanna quit the whole internet. :c

I'd love to write a good creepypasta (or at least a creepy LP in the vein of The Terrible Secret of Animal Crossing or something) but it seems so hard to do. Too many things you could overdo or get totally wrong.

Oh haha, I missed the part about hacking them and thought you were trying to rip people off anyway which is why I suggested selling them for cheap. Since most creepypastas are all IT WAS ONLY A DOLLAR SO WHY NOT.
    I probably would have actually bought the game if it were only a few dollars, for laughs if nothing else. I had a not-very-plausible idea of buying it, then somehow constructing some elaborate hoax in the creepypasta thread and then disappearing from the forums for like months, but that would probably have been too much work.

If you do do that, you have to include things in the descriptions like "please take this off my hands, please". And sell them for really cheap.
    *steals wolf* >:c i sed tht u wud b facing the powa of bd grammer now u need 2 giv me the wolfe of else ill use even mor bad grammer
    I could if I wanted to, I guess, but I can't be arsed to set up a PayPal and as a poor college student I'm not sure if waking up with unown carved into my chest every morning for the next six months is worth ~$15. :c
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom