• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Meh, I suppose some people would assume she was because she got beaten up... by an older person without warning. But then again what can Allum do?

Go to Bali, Or possibly come to Australia in summer. Bali the water evaporates when you pour it onto the street, here its more usual after swimming in the heat of day on a not so windy day.
    And now she is confused. This is just not her day, is it?

Ever gone swimming than gotten out of the water and had the water evaporate from the heat? I't a strange thing to see.
    Allum caught fire. Not fun.

We don't get snow. We get water, Icy Water. Not as much fun but its a pleasant temperature during winter. Not any sort of extreme. It rarely drops below freezing here anyway.
    I think I'll use the ring version of Confuze Ray, much better than shooting a sphere.

Atleast it's warmer in winter here. It's getting hotter every year down here, four years ago the hottest it got was about 32C. now it goes up to 37.
    93.2F Something like that, although this is still spring. During summer it is bound to get so much hotter, as it did last year. Tomorrow i think it might reach about 36-7. Damn humidity. Damn computer heat exhaust.
    Well, he is in the trees, I'll say he wound up getting hit. Now he gets annoyed.

Well, all I know about farenheit is that 0 degrees Celcius is 32 Farenheit. Something like that. I'll get a translator and then tell you in F.
    I think that Allum might intervene if the fight becomes dangerous. Fire in the forest is not good. Cherry hides his status, he could be on right now.

3:28PM here and I think I'm boiling inside my own skin it's so hot. 34 freaking degrees Celcius. And it's humid!
    Not really. But I see that you welcomed me here back in 2008. I'm sorry about my lack of memory.
    I've just been so inactive here due to working on an RPG Maker game, chatting with friends over Skype, being a member of a couple other message boards, sewing stuff, drawing stuff, and playing new videogames. Don't even get me started on chores and homework!
    I still lurk here if you want to chat some time.
    Never attack a magician. Stab them and confetti comes out, go for the wallet and you get handkerchiefs. And dont even think about trying to steal his jacket or anything like that, all that happens is it vanishes and doves fly off. Then your stuck holding a knife without anyone there because he vanished.

Thats why you don't attack magicians... not that, er, I ever have.
    Yeah, that creepy stuff will do that to you.

... wait, in real life, or in you RP? because, if that was in real life, it's a wonder that you're not in the hospital.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom