• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

RespectTheBlade

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• BACK TO BEFORE CONVERSATION:

...^3^

YEs, yES It is.

*throws a rock at squirtle* *passes through squirtle* ..}:/ It's a fake!!

MAPS

...but27plus5is32

YEA.

*no this spells hug: H U G* (What do you mean by, 'Maybe'? You'll forget about Silver?!)

But then you won't be tempted to take another evilish battle. But you could ref one when Mai gets a free spot. PWEASE *puppy dog eyes*
    Or tomorrow, I'm going with her tomorrow, Christmas shopping for her husband.

It's not that hard. (Ask Zoltea for additional help.)
    I can't trade now though. I left my sister's house :'(

Fusions, you just add parts of another Pokemon, and make it look natural. *pause*
    Level one. But it knows Blaze Kick.

Thanks. (this is the best I can do, by the way. I think fusions are beyond me at where I am right now.)
    I didn't say for the mew. What level is the Riolu?

That looks good, on the other sprites, don't use the black to make the outline, use the tool and use the color of the other pixels.
    For a Riolu? sure. For a Mew? no.

Also, completely unrelated, but this took me about 2 hours to do and I want to show someone.

Dialga recolor -->
    ffff do you want a tototdile that knows surf, crunch, and ice beam? It's level 1.
    ...damn. What about Latias? Or a level 70 Lugia? Or...uh...I don't know. Do you have a Riolu?
    Hey, I tried.

AND OMIGOSH REALLY?!!
    YAY extra mew. I hope my neighbors have Wi-Fi now!!

YOU STILL HAVE TO SHOW ME THEM.
    I'm going to try and see if my neighbors have Wi-Fi, then I can leech it off of them. }:) I want to trade someone for a Mew, but I don't have it in my Pokedex so I can't do. D': I'm doing a trade for a Raiku(?) for my Suicune.

TRY NOT TO MAKE THE LINES REALLY THICK.
    OK THANK YOU. I THINK UNTIL ABOUT 5.

THE LINES LOOK A LITTLE THICK IN SOME SPOTS THOUGH.
    I'M AT MY SISTER'S HOUSE AND I FOUND OUT SHE HAS WI-FI.

GHASPP OMIGOSH IT LOOKS GOOD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom