• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Your Avatar has reached a level of cute that scares me.
    Just thought I should tell you.
    (The eyes don't help, they look like they know something...)
    We always had to make sure to do that when he walked by or we would get in trouble X3

O:

INORITE! HE WANTED MY SHOELACE XD

Yay! Thank you again Mini!
    The teacher kept telling us to use the home keys, but when he walked away I went to how I do it normally. x3

:O

We were at the zoo and they let it out. I think it was a snapping turtle, he almost stole it too x3

Hm...sorta sumg like! Smug and confidant :3
    I had to take typing class, so it helped somewhat x3

c:

I had a turtle bite one of my shoelaces before x3 *squeel*

Thank you! :3
    I type like this when I type really fast : I type liek this when I tyep reallyu fasy. Haha x3

C:

I know! :3 They're so small and so shy when you pet them! *squee*

Whichever one you want :3 Surprisingly enough, I made her with the normal color scheme x3 I surprised myself. Can you do it with the normal colors please?
    Yeah, one time I was typing in class and doing it really fast, and when I looked up I saw it was just gibberish x3

(D

I know! They swim and everything x3

Yay! Can you draw a Weavile with a scar on her right eye and a navy blue feather on one of her wrists? :3 It's one of my OC's in Mawile's RP!
    No problem. It's fine, I'm sorry for the late reply, I've been really busy with school stuff. That's great!

I'm afraid of making a fool of myself, and mainly of what others think.

*hug* I just had my math finals today. four problems at the end really screwed me over. I'm better with math, I think. I'm not that good at memorizing history.*hug*

Well, if it's that exclusive, why make it in the first place? (hopefully the second. </ButMostlyForGood.>
    Haha, I try not to do it when I type really fast.

XD

I have a soft spot for turtles too x3 ABAGOORA!!! KAWAIIII!!!!!!11!!1! Ha, just kidding too :3

ok! We have so many twists planned for it already xD
    ...hehe, porblems x3

...me too. XD

The adorable little bear with a snot droplett x3

Are you still wanting to do an RP? You could join mine :D?
    In the same animal/spit family, cuz they have drool problems xD

.::TrUsT::.

You could go into that art request thread by Ratty to request new art of Pokemon for your picture. I love that art!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom