• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Missile
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You can still call me Silver :D! (I made my mom watch one of the episodes...she said 'How old are we now?' xD)
    Ooh! Yay! I (almost) forgot about that! x3
    Poetry is awesome~ :D (No! All that ziti! :3) But teachers are good and stuffs. What else have you made in the...what, 4 months we've been talking? Whoa, it's been that long? :O

ST. PETERSBURG GOES CAW CAW

On the subject of food and ^*TOTALLY AWESOME*^ things, soy sauce + rice. Yes. Chinese food to the maximum. ^_^

Roma et Hellene~ To be honest, I have no idea where that came from, other than that's what they are. But et is French and a bunch of other things too, so. Ooh, what language do you take if you do?

Florida gets super depressing sunshine. And sometimes rain for a...different thing, I guess. Florida, oh Florida~ I basically live about 6 feet above sea level. >.>

AND THEY ANIMALIFY CITIES~ BUT THEN THEY BLOW! THINGS! UP!

Jolly Ranchers~

:D Another Glee convert to take over the world with! YES~ :D Even though I was kidding (...maybe xD), that's good! :D

On the other hand, MY LITTLE PONY AVATAR AHHH~

*snow plonks down*
    :E

I'MMA LET YOU WIN 'CAUSE I LOVE YOUUUUU <<<333 <<<333 <<<333

IWILLWEARTHEDRESSANDI'MMAROCKTHEDRESSANDIDOOMGOMGOMGYOULOOKBEAUTIFUL INYOURTUXORHANSOMEIFYOUPREFERIDONTCAREBECAUSEYOULOOKAMAZINNGGANDITHINKWELLHAVETOAGRETODISSAGREBECAUSEILOVEYOUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<,, 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333 3333333333333333333333333

(That might be a good idea. People don't like it when others "change their minds" very much. <3)

(Also I see from your avatar that you've seen My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic :D I just now finished watching the first two episodes. Is Fluttershy taken?)
    Awww. D: I haven't be active here forever, so you'll find me hanging around the fourms on PF~
    It's okay :3

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 well u iz mai sisTOPIAEUPHORIAINFINITYGALAXYEVERYTHINGISBEAUTIFULBECAUSEYOUEXIST! <3 <3 <3 <3 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

OKAYTHENGORIGHTAHEADANDWEARTHATTUXEDOWORKITWORKITOMGYOULOOKSOBEAUTIFULIMGONNAWEARADRESSTHENSOWEDONTLOOKIDENTICALEVENTHOUGH WEARESISTERSHOWDOILOOKILOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEYOUSOOOOOOOO MUCHMUCHMUCHMUCHMUCHMUCHOMGOMGOMGILOOOOOOOOVEYOUMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONWALKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< 3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

(Oh dear, I'm not very good at helping on that; I knew that part right away ><; Um... just know that there's no rush to put a label on yourself, and that you don't ever have to label yourself at all if you don't want to. I found that making a list of things that attract you to someone can help alot; when I was in denial of the fact that I liked girls, for instance, I became very attracted to a lot of men with feminine traits.)
    :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D :D <3 u is my SISINFINITYEVERYTHING!!!!

AHMAIGAHOMGOMGI"MSOOMGOMGOMGMARRRIAGELETSGOGETPRETTYDREEESSEEEEEESORTUXEDOESORWHATEEEEEVERBECAUSEWE'REGETTINGMEEEERIEDILOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEYOUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMUCHHHHHHCHCHHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCHCH<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<33333333333333333333
    (Yeaaah ^w^ hoooray <3 few peoplze in rill lief know so it's nice for mah SISTAH/WAIFU (if dat is ur reel prefernc in wurds) to knooow <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 (And um... I guess I'm not really the best advisor (i've been hovering between gender labels for the last three years xD) but if you want I could maybe point you towards some things that have helped me. Is it gender identity and/or sexual orientation that you're confuzled about?)
    YOUR WELCOME! HE'S STILL MY FAVORITE SINGER. THAT HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BES THINGS I'VE HEARD FROM HIM!

*eternal hug back*

---

I KNOW OMG I'M SO HAPPY :D (I heard through facebook this afternoon.)

I'm trying to be a bit better, but it's not quite working.

*hug* you don't want to. scary stuff.*hug*

that's what I thought. </Yeah.IGoOnThereEveryDay.>
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom