• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Karkat Vantas
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know why I said anyway.

XvsX single
    Style: Set
    DQ: One week
    Damage Cap: 51%
    Banned Moves: OHKO's, anything that will wreak total destruction
    Arena: The Great Library

The Great Library is, as the name suggests, a large library. Very large, in fact. Roughly three Wailord long by three Wailord wide, and the roof appears to be infinitely high. The walls are lined with bookshelves, and in the very center there is a very large, decapitated frog statue, though it doesn't do much. There are also three treasure chests lying around, but they contain nothing of interest - a scarf, a hat and sunglasses. These items do nothing bar make the Pokémon's FASHION, MANGRIT or COOLNESS (respectively) go up. This has no effect.

Now, these books are something special. A Pokémon can spend an action reading one in order to add three moves, randomly selected, to its movepool. This can occur up to twice, at which point the Pokémon has too much new knowledge. They are also very old, rare and valuable, so nothing can be used that will destroy the bookshelves. This is basically limited to burning or soaking them, since they are hardbacks and therefore resistant to force. Also for the love of Jebus please don't read the one with erotic fanservice about the queen

Other: Also, for the duration of the battle, Karkat Vantas looks like this, and Squornshellous Beta looks like this. Probably not going to affect anything, but eh.

How many should it be apiece? I'd request a single battle though.
    Any problems?
    A mafia janitor is someone who cleans up the dead body. So when someone is killed, no one ever learns of whether the person who was killed was mafia or an innocent.
    And I would also probably do that if I wasn't already hassled with five battles here and seven elsewhere.
    By the way, I've been noticing multiple people with Pokemon nicknamed after Homestuck. Perhaps we should have a huge Homestuck battle?
    I suppose that that could be a somewhat-logical assumption to make based on the title of my PM. However, it was the wrong one.

Also, go to that last Homestuck update, and read the book on this bookshelf.
    Hey, Kam!

Skroy is back.
    Kinda.
    So I made a decision.
    Im gonna stay(I guess)
    So I guess I'll stick here and wait for you to answer this.

Im still not entering the actual forums, though.
    Two things!

1) DISTRACTION TIEM IMMA SEND U MAIL Y U NO ANSWER
    2) Funny how I realized just now that you asked me why I left.
    I'll explain once you'll answer my mail(yea im manipulative.)
    Saving in JPEG multiple times doesn't have stacking effects. Hussie once stated that, ironically, he couldn't make the comic as shitty as it is if he used Paint.
    So, I just updated my profile, and with it, included my edited sprites for Sweet Bro and Hella Jeff.

Probably, not good shitty enough.
    Unless I'm underestimating the degree of force you've placed in fucking tearing out the power cable, I'm pretty sure I've done that before with no consequences.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom