• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Aethelstan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn i Nhĩ Tư khẽ nhếch lên một chút, mở miệng nói một câu tràn đầy ý tứ trào phúng:

- Chẳng lẽ là Thượng tá Hứa Nhạc đã một phen cưỡng gian vị Công chúa Điện hạ kia rồi sao?

Trên lầu dưới lầu bên trong đại sảnh chỉ huy nhất thời bộc phát nên một tràng cười to sảng khoái. Thế nhưng mà ngay sau đó tiếng cười lập tức im bặt trở lại. Bởi vì bên trong những hình ảnh chập chờn không rõ ràng trên màn hình máy tính, đã bắt đầu xuất hiện những quang ảnh nhàn nhạt, hình ảnh những tia lửa đạn từ trên Chiến hạm Đế Quốc phun ra. Những đạo tia sáng thẳng tắp trí mạng kia không ngừng xẹ
    I thought I said it was 10%, maybe didn't mention it, meh. We'll go with 10% chance of a whirlpool occuring
    Hey, Aethel! Where've you been?...

Is what I would have asked if I had not then realized that you've not been gone. I don't see you much! How are you?

Glad to see you.
    Hey, Aethel! Where've you been?...

Is what I would have asked if I had not then realized that you've not been gone. I don't see you much! How are you?
    Ah.

I've beaten...the first three.

Though I'm kind of annoyed that the upcoming prequels are only for the 3DS...

I have a DS Lite.
    Did you know they took out this really epic scene where Kaiba disarms someone by throwing a card? Epic eh? MIND CRUSH!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom