• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• QuiteQuiteQuite

Lucky, ours is through December and we finished it at the start of the year on Feb 2nd.

That'd suck, Lucky he can still get on sometimes.

I don't have to bite hard, my teeth are really sharp. That's a good thought. Less blood loss is good.

Ever watched the 'Naruto' Series
    IagreeIagreeIagree

It's almost the end of term and then we have 2-3 weeks of holidays.

Actually I was checking to see if cloud had come back on since I was last here and saw a VM from superbird telling cloud what had happened since he had last been here. I VM stalk sometimes.

Ah, damn. I bite the inside of my mouth sometimes and it bleeds a lot. Probably not a good idea. Avoid Acidic food until it stops bleeding.
    VerymuchsoVerymuchsoVerymuchso

Lucky, I still have two more days then it's the holidays.

You are welcome. So I heard that Blade got grounded at some point?

Quite. Ours starts wednesday, although it's Autumn break here. I hate it when that happens, I cut the tip of my tongue and I could barely eat for a few days, it really hurt. I wish your gums luck in their repairs.
    ItsallgoodItsallgoodItsallgood

Any time is good.

Good for you two!

That's good, depression gets us all at some point. One of the reasons I haven't been on is due to a short bit of depression. That and the ever increasing amounts of school work.
    YOU! COULD! HAVE! SAVED! HIM!!

Ahem, now that i have finished copying shion, how are you doing? :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom