• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Silver
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ?

anyway I go to bed at about 1:00 AM. which is soon. But I get to stay up a little long er :D
    Kay Faraday, you mean?

Me too! But a conversation with Meowth made me change my username. Besides... I'm not really obsessed with Michael Jackson anymore. I like him, but I no longer listen to music or watch music videos. I mean, not just him, but every celebrity.

WHOAMIANDWHATHAVEIDONEWITHMOONWALKER
    ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::?

...*pokes ankle* /is almost completely out of places. |:7D

Very much so, Differentiality is what this world is built on.

...Uh oh...

YES, DEFINITLY!

(...Ohmargawd...) Yes. Veeeeery.

.../didn't expect you to have done so.

Okay, I'm trying to hunt down a scanner to upload a few of my drawings.
    ::::::::::::::::?

...*pokes scalp* /is also |:]

Being different is good.

...Distraction?

YES! A DUSKNOIR CARRYING DUSKNOIRS CARRYING MIENFOO AND EEVEE

(I can see why) But I've been stalking people for a while.

I'm surprisingly good at catching balls in cricket. Half the time I don't realise I've caught them.

Ooh, interesting. I'd like to see them.
    Working on it. I have to finish reffing, too. I bought four Mienfoos in ASB. When negrek lets us use custom sprites, these are going to be theirs. Also, I'm buying sig attributes for them so it's like they're actually bending! It will be AWESOME :D

I'm more particular to Earth and Fire bending. Earth benders can bend metal.
    Yep.

..............................................................................

ME TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Let the spammage begin!

Airbender:

Earthbender: [IMG]

Waterbender: [IMG]

I think there'll be a bunch of each. But sure!
    :::::::::::?

...*pokes cheek* }:]

...Because you're different?

...*Scratches head* Strange, they must be responding to the taco I put in your pocket.

HE'S DUSKNOIR! HE CAN DO ANYTHING HE WANTS BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME!

(...Hilarious!) I remember overhearing you saying something about them. Cannot remember what though.

I still play it every now and then, I usually do defence. I hate being goalie.

Drawing a character for a story I'm planning, It's quite an interesting concept so far. The character is based on an RP character I used a while back.
    Haha, neither of my ongoing battles have even been reffed in a few weeks. Hey, could you nag your boyfriend to ref my battle, please?
    Love you too hun.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Augh. yes I did. I uploaded them in my album and linked it.*slaps self* I have a photobucket. *goes to upload.*

Yay! I just need to finalize the plot.
    I think you'll like this. I recolored some mienfoo to look like benders!

Airbender:

Earthbender: [IMG]

Waterbender: [IMG]

I also figured out how to make my sprites transparent!

And, this is all relevant because I'm going to start an Avatar RP soon, and I wanted to know if you'd join.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom