• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Not Meowth
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a beautiful plan. We shall execute these crimes first thing tomorrow morning.

Haha. But seriously, you should play it. It's a great game. <3
    Hey would you mind posting on the thread where the dispute about the reffing is so that you can help clear things up? Right now, we're in a hold off about it, and since you were the one who provided me with the info then maybe you should be the one to post.
    Alright, that would be fairly interesting to see.

Also, thanks for looking this over. I just want to make sure I don't get screwed over on two of the actions that I ordered Star to do and them fail due to a questionable situation.
    Alright, because this guy reffed as both the substitute and the featherdance that I ordered my Starly to do as failures due to two things:

1. Substitute failed due to lack of materials, apparently, even though there is always his feathers and clouds.
    2. Featherdance failed apparently due to being too high up for it to hit.

Link to the post in question
    From the A&A guide for featherdance: "The user performs an intricate dance, sending a swirl of downy feathers at its target that soothe the opponent and lull it into complacency, greatly lowering its attack."

Also, so a Starly could create a substitute out of its feathers+a nearby cloud or just one of the two, right?
    Few things.

1. Can't you make a substitute out of clouds if you are flying high up in the air?
    2. Isn't featherdance just basically drowning your opponents in feathers to make them feel nice and comfy, and not about magical feathers that do that?
    3. Can you look over my first reffing? I want to find any errors in it. Link
    *Gulp* I'm about to do my first reffing once my dad leaves in a few minutes. The only problem is I only have time for 1 reffing, and there are 2 that are ready. I don't know which one I should do right now! >_<
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom