• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

The Omskivar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I guess, but I haven't yet helped you in any way x3 And then I don't feel like I've done anything for anyone else, other than simply being their friend...

I'll try to stop by as much as I can.
    I got to sneak on for a few minutes.

I... don't know what to say...

Thank you so much...
    The RNG you used to find whether something hit or miss isn't the best. I would use the random integer generator here. Other than that, everything else seems to be fine.
    1 comment on your mock to become a ref:

Chills replenish 10% at best. You reffed it as recovering 23% energy, which is simply just not possible. They can be less than 10%, but never more than 10%.
    You know, if you are stated absent, you have more than one week to collect your gifts. Not sure how much, but you can still pick them up. Just helping you. :D
    Haii! Welcome to TCoD! I'm Maniac Panic, right now, but please feel free to call me Silver! (most everyone else does) I love welcoming new members :3 Anyways! Please have a good time here, and if you ever need help you can ask me or anyone on here. They're all friendly enough :3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom