• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Loffyglu
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn ọn núi vô danh, thông qua các thiết bị theo dõi tầm xa trang bị trên cái mũ giáp trên đầu mình, trầm mặc quan sát phiến chiến trường ở xa xa, biểu tình trên mặt nhất thời trở nên cực kỳ phức tạp.

Bởi vì nguyên nhân bọn họ đứng cách chiến trường một khoảng quá mức xa xôi, cho nên những tiếng nổ mạnh kịch liệt kia đến lúc rơi vào trong màng tai của bọn họ, lại trở nên có chút nhỏ bé, nhưng vẫn như cũ vô cùng nặng nề. Thế nhưng bọn họ lại có thể cảm nhận được một loại cảm giác khí thế như là lay động thiên địa vậy. Bọn càng không thể nghe thấy được vô số những tiếng kêu rên thảm thiế
    Kinda random but... I really admire your signature, and by that I mean the power of the statement of love (as simple as it is). =) I felt happy just looking at it. Very nice~
    Oh gosh you live in Philly too? (okay well I don't actually live in Philly but I spend 90% of my time there so I might as well)

...that didn't sound creepy at alllll XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom