• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Notoriously Unknown

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blast from the past... man my heart is surging seeing all these old friends.. Hope you are doing okay.
    trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn là nơi đặt pháp trường xử lý quân pháp của Quân đội. Kể từ khi Quân đội Liên Bang đặt chân lên khỏa Tinh cầu này, xây dựng nên khu căn cứ, cùng với khu pháp trường quân dụng này, ngoại trừ một gã binh lính Liên Bang bởi vì cưỡng gian rồi giết chết một vị nữ quân nhân sĩ quan của Quân đội Đế Quốc nên bị xử bắn ra, cũng liền không có bất cứ người nào tiến đến nơi này nữa. Nhưng mà ngày hôm nay lại bởi vì một tên quân nhân sĩ quan Liên Bang sắp sửa bị xử bắn ngay chính giữa trung ương pháp trường kia, mà nơi này liền trở nên một mảnh vô cùng náo nhiệt.

Ở trên chiến trường cũng đã rất
    Simple lifestyle I see. x3
    Anything eventful happen to you in the past year i.e. since the last time we actually conversed? (Which, according to our conversation log, would be March of 2010- if you exclude that one message I sent on March 30, 2011)
    I'm fine, thank you. Not much going on in my life at the moment except work at a local grocery store and working on improving my proficiency in the French language. Oh yes, I am also done with college thankfully and am now eligible to enter university! Except I was late in paying the tuition fees (if any at all), so I'm not exactly in uni just yet. Besides, I find that it's for the better; everybody needs a break from studying for a little while at least.

My slice of life aside, how are you? :3c
    I, for one, would like to chat again; I miss having conversations with ya, Nottie. Though where to begin is the question.... ^^;
    it's fine!

oh man i've been wanting a 3DS lately but i'd probably use it only for OoT, the new smash bros game and the 3D pokedex. also any new pokemon games if they're exclusive on the 3DS (god help us) and the new mario games.

drawings are nice. :3
    we love you too. more than you think. <:

i'm good, just playing with my new transformer and training my team on white.
    Unless you're selling a knife.
    Draw more Pokémon with top hats :D And no, I'm not. Except a few weeks ago I doodled a Joltik. It's amazing how I made one of the cutest Pokémon ever look so hideous.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom