• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lord of the Fireflies

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• J'ai lu tes conversations avec Mai, donc je sais tu viens de Québec (j'habite au Canada aussi, donc je sais ou Québec est situé). Je pense que tu parles bien en anglais - il y a des erreurs de grammaire, bien sur, mais tout le monde fait les erreurs aussi. Mais, tu as raison. Je veux dire tu est le première person qui parle en français ou en anglais avec facilité - mais probablement mieux (meilleur?) en français.

(if my terrible French is hurting your eyes, feel free to tell me to talk in English :P)
    Tu parle le français? :0 Je croire que tu es le première person que j'ai rencontré qui parle le français aussi bien que l'anglais.

(... excuse any misspellings and such)
    Well, I'm a guy with a screwed up sense of passage of time (that, or just patient), so, I usually don't mind either way. Feel free to get an e-ref if it's bugging you.
    I don't even know.

Have I ever given any indication that I knew French? Yay for Google Translate, though!

Je crois que vous parliez français. Autre que cela, je n'ai aucune idée
    "look:

Un très joyeux anniversaire à vous, mademoiselle.

see what I did there"

What did you do there?
    We have a bunch of questions and an analysis due on "Speak White". It doesn't make any sense at all to me :P
    It's more of a symbolic Pokemon than something I plan to use a lot in ASB (double weaknesses suck). Mushy stuff between my boyfriend and I, basically, though I doubt you're interested in mushy stuff. Sorry to kill your amusement. :P
    As you had previously had Nemo being hit by Thundurus' electricity, I thought you were referring to that when you mentioned it seemed the thunderbolt had been thrown by Zeus himself, or whatever.
    I don't have any problem with the thunder, only the implication that it's some kind of special legendary thunder.
    I'm not exactly clear on what you intend for that metamorphosis to have been provoked by in the first place.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom