• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Phantom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There were a couple reports for it but yours was pretty funny :p but uh, I don't really know what the proper response to "you're our only hope" is so I just went with a generic OP
    Oh gosh, whenever I play the dalish elves I always seem to shoot the three guys in the beginning. Also, for some reason, I feel worse about killing dogs than humans.
    Honestly, they'd probably call the police cause I got stuck in a well. I'm kinda, sorta, maybe, really clumsy. And rash. But if anyone asks, I'm masterfully balanced and have incredible foresight. In fact I just identified you as not a ghost type.
    I'm totally jellin. Whenever I asked my dad for a dog he said, "We don't need two animals in this house," which was stupid because we were in an apartment anyhow.

Where was I? Oh yes i have a Collie named 'Laddie' and a cat named 'Timmy.' You can see where I was going with this. xD
    Barkspawn it is then. I rofl'd when I saw it in the DLC.

Gosh he's so cute. He has all the adorableness of a pug with the viciousness of a really big pug. Do you have a dog? (like irl)
    I'm stuck on what I should name my mabari in my play through. I'm caught between:

'Greyhound' (Actual breed plus it has grey for grey warden in it)

And

'Taint Dane' (Pun on Saint Dane, because the dog is infected by darkspawn taint)
    What's the Cosmo forums?

My perception of my IQ:

Normally: 110
    While encountering snark: 130
    Immediately After: 20
    Yes, it's still there, and you can remove it to go towards another candy if you wanted.
    Yeah...
    Actually, I don't think Butterfree is in The Circle of Mod-dom.
    If all else fails, we can go to her if it gets really bad...
    And I mean worse than it even is, like banning on a whim or something.
    Yeah, some of the members needed to be told off for a while.
    /Especially/ a few of the mods.
    Cirrus was a total asshat to Arylett :(
    I can't seem to find the IRC. I feel more lost in this forum than a star wars fan at a star trek convention. Link moi. Please o' guardian.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom