• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Lil Kuchiki
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hmm... Well, in this situation, we could pretend Raptor's never was here, and instead you were brought along. Maybe you were on the other side of the carnival, thus we never found you until now? Whatever you think would work, I'll see if I can fit it in. :3
    Meep. O.O"
    I have those occasionally.......
    Just remember to make the Element Psychic, seeing that that's the only one left!
    Yah, I see what'cha mean.
    Okay, so just fill out the cute little form and we'll be set!
    It's a really interesting story, actually. I would suggest reading everything so far, but so many looooooooong pages ;_;
    Holy crap you're absolutely right

The seventh one... Hasn't responded. :/
    So the place is indeed free! I will go update immediately...
    And reserve the spot for you, if you want. :3
    :D
    Since I'm in the welcoming mood at the moment, consider this my gift for joining.

Oh hai!

Again, welcome to TCod!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom