• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

golden999
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, remember that Darkrai egg from Fish Jumpers? ...Please put that in your signature.
    I noticed you posted in the Pokemon Registration Office. You no longer need to post there to get new pokemon. In fact, the Pidgey is already in your PC.
    Do you mean that if a Pokemon does a total of 25% worth of Water-type damage into the space for the pond that then there will be a pond? Like if they use a fifteen percent damage Water-type attack and then a ten percent one will the pond be full?

Also do you mean that there are enough watering cans only to make the pond half-full, or that there are plenty, but that that's how many you can use in one action?
    Hi! I picked up your battle and I was wondering if you could go into more detail about the pond and the watering cans? Is the pond already there, or would a Pokemon pour water into somewhere to make the pond? Also how big would it be and did you have an idea of how long (how many actions) it would take to make a pond? (or I could just make it up! But that might not be what you want.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom