• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Violet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Blah same situation for me.

Haha, I am aware! I stayed with my cousins for a week who are homeschooled and maaan I don't if I could get used to it.
    My goodness yes it was xD I still have my I just don't go on often :3 I've actually been really good, my mom kinda ruined two days of this week but things are better now and the person I upset isn't upset anymore :D how about youu? :3
    I've been here for a while I just was absent for a lot of it xD
    I joined like...two months after my birthday so I'm not special D: aha, anyway it's been so loooong :D
    Allllllykiiiit :D
    I'm a terrible replyer even if that vm if from a year ago D:
    Ahh same I've kind of been on another one and I'm all sad when I come here. ):

Good, though! School's wrapping up and stuff.
    I have Algebra 1 next year... Unless I get placed in Algebra 2, which is kind of inevitable in my case, since most Honors kids are put in Algebra 2... Which means I'll get more of these STUPID enrichment papers ; ;
    D: Math is evil. EEEVVVIIILLL!
    Trig is especially evil. Because technically I'm not supposed to be learning this poop. But my teacher gives us these "enrichment papers" and they have TRIG on them DDD;
    It's not okay!
    It's Shaun :D
    I was partying and spazzing out all day XD
    But nao... Math...
    I'm in 7th grade and I'm learning trigonometry WHAT IS THIS MADNESS DX
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom