• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've seen that...-brushes dust off suit-
    :D
    YES I HAVE BEEN REASONABLY WELL
    Wait what
    Your math teacher said that
    *so amazing. i want a teacher that speaks wisdom like that in my new school .-.*
    We need a usetitle change theme song.
    Lemme find one
    Everyone is crazy, but to differing degrees.
    *hug*
    WELL IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT YOU'VE BEEN WELL.
    AND GETTING MORE ACTIVE ON HERE.
    "...that's crazy with a plan."
    yes I remember you said/typed that
    wut.
    O-ok. Thanks :D
    (though it's true: i really do need my sanity back. ._.)
    (also how are you.)
    Question mark, Myst, question mark....
    Yeah, I've only been to a summer camp once, but normally I spend my summer's with family in a different state. I never talk to anyone I meet there, it's kind of a major bummer really.
    *goes in Philisopharaptor mode*
    Are there America towns in China?
    There is no rule against bumping in the first place, only one against spam (which the bad kind of bumping falls under). Posting new art in your art thread is rather obviously not spam, since it is contributing something interesting to the thread.
    If I had a little more guts I would probably post in the forums, but sadly I'm not very outgoing at the moment. I came back to talk to the few friends I did manage to make with my limited amount of time spent here last time. I have a friend from school that I miss that is only on this site, and no where else.
    I'm glad to hear that I was missed. I was kind of caught up in something, and got distracted, but I'm going to try to come back again. I have no clue what I'm going to do now that I'm back though.
    Hello Everglider, it's been a very long time! I was just dropping by to say hello, since I haven't been online in a very long time. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom