• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ulqi-chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• (America)
    oh thank god you're a lifesaver Ulqi i don't wanna talk about depressing stuff that happened 200 years ago
    *looks over at her*
    You don't know everything
    You don't know how many times DQ Vegeta has won the game
    or why Goku is banned from Game
    Or what significance Pharoah Seto has to that universe
    or nothing

meh
    I watched that Saiyan Blood video at least ten times, lol. I reaaalllly looove it~

ALSO TUN MISSESS YOUU
    http://goatcity.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Chat

BLONDECAI
    Yes, especially because I went and re-read the Hunger Games, and watched the movie almost ten times since it came out. >.> I must have a Catching Fire film adaption. Nao.
    (America)
    Yeah, everything seems dull after ancient Egyptian lazer beams. But after I beat him, he like ran off, and I think he was crying. >:3
    It's cool cause it's really never too late. IT IS OUR DOMAIN, and it's comprised of two ghosts and a ficus, and we'll make it undead whenever we damn well please.

Unless I'm on one of my inactive spurts. (Hee.)
    (America)
    Dude, that sounded awesome!
    Did I tell you about the one time I kicked England's butt at checkers?
    KITTEHS
    MWAHAHAHA >:D

...I wonder what America and said Marik are getting into...

(Germany)
    Alright...
    yay i like endless wardrobes
    i just read that in my head in a marik voice

(Germany)
    Ja...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom