• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Black Yoshi
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I am too, it's gonna be really fun to expand Cato's character.

Wait, isn't Dorthe the one that sends the hired thugs after you?

Wow, you have more heart than I would've.
    Starting with him leaving the Legion and arriving in Skyrim then covers six years until it falls in with TDC. Basically the Guild and then the Dark Brotherhood, of course with multiple of my little changes.
    It would happen to be Cato's backstory. I'm waiting for a friend of mine to look at it before I post it on ff.net. right now I'm in that mode where everything I write seems like crap, but then he says it's good... It's really, really confusing. :P
    OH, MERRY CHRISTMAS, M'BOY.

FOUND THE MINECRAFT.
    CAN'T PLAY IT YET, THOUGH.

And thank you. ; ; I saw it and was all like "... THIS IS INGENIOUS."
    Nah, I'm still alive, I think. No car wrecks yet, thankfully.

OH WELL SEE, here's the thing—I have two iPods. I lost the one that has all my music on it, which is an iPod Nano. I still have the Touch, lol.
    I THOUGHT IT WAS TOO. BUT I'M WATCHING ONE THAT IS $40 ATM BUT THAT PRICE WILL MORE OR LESS GO UP IN THE LAST FEW HOURS LEFT ON IT.
    AND I'M SICK TOO
    GOSHDARNIT ALSO HAD A GOOD DREAM LAST NIGHT THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL
    Just before you flip out, I haven't abandoned you, Yoshi. I just had a rough week.

But in the meantime, should you get on again today, we should Skype and chat for a bit, and stuff like that. Because asdfghjkl. c:
    EDIT: ASDFGTGBH WHAT THE BALLS I FORGOT TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.
    ... So. Happy birthday. :3
    Just thought I'd tell you. I don't think I'll be coming here much anymore. If you want to chat you can always contact me on ff.net (PhantomX0990) or over at PC. Or even over Skype. But I probably won't be posting TDC here, only on PC or ff.net or one of the other forums its on.
    Yeaaaah, that sounds like a good idea. Maybe it'll refresh itself or something, I dunno.
    ;^;
    Why is it that the Internet always hates me, then? It's not fair, goshdarnit.
    HMM. SKYPE. BEST GO MAKE SURE.
    The Internet must just hate you today, Yoshi. D:>
    But fear not! It loathes me as well. Very much so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom