• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Minish
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi Cirrus I'm going to post on your wall once I remind you that nobunny on facebook knows what is this "Eifie" because I am Ally so call me Ally (maybe.).
    !! A Minish! :o Cirrus hi how are you did you have a good time with opal!! Oops I didn't check the forums all day yesterday until super-late so I didn't see. Hi! :o
    Cirrus I'm sorry. It had to lapin. Applebloom had been hare for over a year and a half. It was time for a change! (Don't worry, this warren't be forever. I miss her already. Lettuce have a moment of silence for Applebloom.)
    I'm glad you enjoyed my flailing! :D do people actually say that I don't... get... how... (admittedly I have only played VI and most of VII at this point but I mean. TERRA, AERITH, CELES...) Aerith is seriously amazing; I wasn't even expecting to get attached to characters that much and then I basically fell in love with her the moment she appeared?? "Hi, nice to see you again, uh hey would you mind protecting me from these jerks? OH I KNOW i'll go on a date with you if you do! ...that actually worked, okay then!" And then she ends up singlehandedly blasting her way through all the soldiers if you let her and. yeah. I'll stop.

aha, really? I had the impression they were ALL ABOUT the pokemon anime but I guess that must be just the older ones; they were showing me some of the endings last night. I guess you will have to bug me about BW, then!

Mm, that's good to know. On winter break yet? I just started it, and I'm excited to... well, to do a lot of nothing, but also to see some friends who are visiting me~
    Haha, that does tend to happen. Don't worry about it though! Anyway, I am totally up to talk through PMs/VMs; I've poked into #tcod a couple times in the past, too, but I don't know most people there that well haha so... Yeah. Whatever works, though!

and thank you! My tumblr is kind of a weird mishmash of things so I am glad someone enjoys it regardless! Your tumblr is pretty excellent itself; I'm starting to want to watch the pokemon anime if only for Iris, aha, but watching things takes tiiiiime... maybe I'll ask daikonpan to show it to me sometime. anyway. how have you been in general?
    Hi Cirrus! Er, Minish. ...Cirrish? UM ANYWAY. I was just seeing some of your reblogs on Tumblr, and it occurred to me that despite you being quite a cool person I have really not talked to you at all lately because I rarely post here anymore, and that's kind of a sad thing. And anyway I was wondering if you'd want to, idk, talk on AIM or Skype or something at some point? I DUNNO you're just cool and I have enjoyed talking to you in the past so. /shrug I'm keltenaasule on both those platforms if you want to add me or something. Thaat's about all. c:
    I'm not really sure how I did on the test! It was just an annoying test. I felt like a lot of my answers were really short considering how much the questions were worth but there was like... nothing more to say. I guess I'll find out on Tuesday... or otherwise in January, grr.
    Cirrus a long time ago I noticed your user number thing is only 2 above mine. I thought it was an exciting thing in common but I didn't tell you because you were a high-and-mighty mod and I was 16-year-old Emerald Espeon. But now you know :o
    :o You replied just as I went back to our conversation to say that Zhorken said I missed you by fifteen minutes. >:(
    Cirrus you're here Cirrus hi Cirrus! oh I mean Minish. I remember when you were Minish once two years ago.
    Hi, Cirrus! I think the test went well! I don't know if it went as well as I hoped because I have 100% in the course right now and I want to keep it. >:( But I guess I'll see... in two weeks. Grr.

Oh! And you didn't miss #truth. You missed me missing #truth, though.
    Cirrus your wall is full of posts from me. And inquiring minds would like to know if you're around yet. :o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom