• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Datura
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i burst the fuck out laughing at your signature and thought you should know ok
    Mine's a desktop, actually! The Breeze. It's so cute. Did you ever say which model laptop you got? I'd like to maybe go for a laptop if I can save enough for next semester (or so).
    So! I thought you might like to know I bought a ZaReason machine today. Quad-core Breeze with 8 GB RAM and 120 GB SSD. Can't wait for it to come in!
    hey thanks for linking that otherkin blog, it's absolutely fascinating. I found it ages ago and lost it and I've been looking for it since. :D
    Hey, I read your CC post. Look I know what you're going through. At least the wanting to die part. I don't hate you, in fact I wish I knew you better! I mean another TCoDian from Minnesota? And from what I've seen you abouts on here you seem pretty nice.

But hey, you ever need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener. I'm gonna PM you my cellphone # since you live so close. If you want you can text me anytime you need someone to talk to. I always respond to texts right away. :)
    Thanks for your concern! I'm ok. Went to the U to get it taken care of... from MN? Cool! Mind telling me wherebout?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom