• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Hogia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn quy vẫn là không khỏi hai chân mềm nhũng ra, chật vật rơi thẳng vào trong đống rác khổng lồ bên dưới.

Mơ hồ có những thanh âm nổ mạng vang lên, một đám khói lửa cuồng bạo bốc lên, những đầu Chiến đấu cơ Vận binh Sâu Róm kia không biết đã bị bao nhiêu thương tổn, cũng không biết đám chiến sĩ tinh nhuệ của chi bộ đội chiến đấu đặc chủng trực thuộc Biệt đội Cặp Mắt Ti Hí đang được đám Chiến đấu cơ Vận binh Sâu Róm kia vận chuyển đến, có bao nhiêu người bởi vì trận động đất bất chợt này mà phải táng thân nơi tha hương…

o0o

Trong một mảnh đất thâm cốc nhỏ bên
    Umm, just wanted to let you know that to reply to visitor messages, you should click on "View Conversation" on the right side.

Otherwise they won't get a notification for your reply.
    Uh, hi there! I just wanted to stop by and say hello since I sent you a friend request a while ago and we never really... talked, ahahah. So, I see you like Phoenix Wright? I haven't played the first game of Ace Attorney yet; I got Investigations for my birthday, and that was about it. :D I just finished Investigations, so I'm planning on getting Phoenix Wright~

Oh, and I love your Shadow Hogia avatar. :3
    OMGezuz

Your avatar is an unbelievably awesome sprite. Did you make it?

In reward, have a butt on a cone.

<3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom