• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Music Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, I actually like what Walker said for her challenge (and I did that with one of my earliest challenges too). Do you want to just discuss what Pokémon we'll each use now so we can have them in our active squad and equip whatever items and things will go more smoothly?
    Nope, that's all the writing I do. I completely stopped writing for the years when ASB was closed.
    omg thank you so much, I may have wept a few (dozen) happy tears after seeing your rep comment!! :')
    Hey I registered your friend code because I'm on a quest to get an ORAS medal that requires being online at the same time as each person on your friends list. Think you could register me back and we could try to get on simultaneously? My code is 3883-5650-7552.
    Now that's what I call a bargain! My FC's 3325-2431-3050; I'll see when I can catch you online.
    Aaa, sorry, somehow I managed to forget I'd asked you this!

I actually don't have a Continental vivillon (worst vivillon collector or worst vivillon collector?), so I'd definitely be interested in trading if you were willing to part with one.
    but in all seriousness, mostly the latter. needs work.

but more importantly, how could you, such a terrible depriving us of your
    are you actually online or just on your phone

sorry i didn't answer until late, got distracted by terrible things happening
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom