• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Ever
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lol, that sounds boring.

I'm doing okay right now, lol. I'm still super weak at the moment; I only recently got out of the hospital.
    Lol, I'm glad I was able to change it without having to make a new account.

So, umm, how are you?
    Okay then :)

Umm, sorry if I come off as a little clueless, but you're trans too, right?
    You just make your lips like you're sucking a straw and out your tongue through it!
    I couldn't before, but I figured it out, I think. Which sort of makes me wonder whether it's a gene thing or if I'm just good at manipulating my tongue? I couldn't do it up until this year. >_>

p.s. Thank you! That means a lot, I don't think anyone has ever said that to me before.
    No, I don't. Actually, he's the only one that does (out of four). It's sort of strange, now that I think about it.
    (I'm usually sarcastic at other people's expense. Although some people think it's funny, and some don't! I sort of have an abrasive sense of humour, I guess.)

Also my brother just straightened his hair for the first time in life. I... I'm dumbfounded. (His hair is naturally really curly.)
    Well, I'm not an out-right asshole, but I'm very sarcastic and it tends to piss people off.
    She's not much like me at all, and she'll probably dump me as soon as I go to see her in Germany because I'm generally a pretty large dick and she just has to come to her senses! But she's pretty and likes to read a lot. I sort of lucked out.

What class is it for? Good luck, at any rate! I haven't studied much lately, and my grades are going down a lot. So study!
    That's good to hear! Also I've been okay! I have a girlfriend now. Hopefully that won't end too tragically..

Also school is almost over!!
    youre fine! sorry to hear that youve not been doing so well. i hope it gets all figured out!
    I went to look up a good happy birthday picture, since I can't send images via text, but I found this instead. Happy Birthday!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom