• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Whirlpool
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• trung tâm tiếng anh thành lập công ty tổng đài tư vấn pháp luật học kế toán tại bắc ninh nhạc sàn ng Dương thất thần.

Tiếng ca kiếp trước từng được nghe hôm nay lại được nghe lại một lần nữa, tưởng như đã cách mấy đời…

Dĩ nhiên cách một đời.

Tới tận lúc Tần Trùy vỗ vai hắn mới giật mình tỉnh lại…. Ý thức tỉnh lại nhưng tâm tình vẫn mê man, Tống Dương không nhìn nữ tử Thổ Phiên thấp bé mà đưa mắt nhìn Khúc đại thúc:
    - Đại thúc, đã làm phiền ông rồi, ta muốn nghe Tương tiến tửu.

Khúc đại thúc cười ha hả cất giọng hát.

Quân bất kiến, hoàng hà chi thủy thiên thượng lai, bôn lưu dáo hải bất phục hồi!

Lòng Tống Dương thầm nhắc lại: không còn đường quay về.

Mà khúc Tương Tiế
    Heyyyyyy late 48-hr DQ warning on your battle with Ampharos. Still my favorite to ref at the moment, so get those commands in!
    Not much! Just trying to make ASB a thing soon, playing in some mafia games, etc. Actually, I think we're really close: vague spoilers, but there's only a few things we need to get done now, I think!
    Not much! Life-wise, I've gotten into video editing and let it take over my life. Forum-wise, attempting to contribute to the reboot of ASB, and hoping the semi-almost-revival of the mafia forum will continue. You're right, it is kind of dead now :( I'm trying to be optimistic about it, though I'm not quite being that helpful. Maybe the eventual reincarnation of ASB will help?

There's also an open mafia game, if you still like to play. The one that's running right now is actually pretty active!
    Whoah. You're back?

I don't think I ever really talked to you, but hey.
    Oh, sorry.

/late

I've been good! I'm toying around with my new tablet, but I'm really sick right now so >:(
    OH NO D:

I've been good! It's just nice to see that not everybody's left. I'm sad because there's no Mawile or Markku or anything!
    ...22, lol~

Age doesn't really matter. What matters is you stay out of trouble. :U

Its fine by the way. :3 Merry Christmas^^
    Hi! I'm e-reffing for you versus Light, so if you could remember to post commands soonish that'd be great!
    Are we going to get an e-ref for our battle, as The Omskivar has become entangled in real life commitments?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom