• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Eta Carinae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, surskitty had the same problem. Go to User CP → Profile Privacy and make sure your About Me section is visible to everyone, then try again. (You can set it back after you validate.)
    Beijing, although I was in Qingdao for a while.

My grandpa tries to teach me Chinese history, but he always gets things mixed up, so he spins WWII and Cultural Revolution and 1989 protests etc. into a single narrative, often with amusing results (eg. "Your mom was at the --"
    "Err... my mom wasn't born yet. We're talking about the Cultural Revolution, remember?"
    "Oh. Right.")
    I can speak Madarin but my relatives speak like 10 different versions of it so I'm just sitting there going like "uh-huh. Yup. okay. :D hey there's a word I actually understand!"

it's too hot here :(
    In China; gonna spend the rest of my vacation there meeting lots of family I didn't know I had :P
    Ah, sorry then.

:D Ottawa? hey what do you know I go there regularly as well! Ottawa is a beautiful city. Lots of tax money there, after all.

University's rough. You can forget about sleep here -- by second semester, it'll be a distant, faded memory, relegated to weekends and breaks. But it is a blast!
    Heh, well, no. ^^; I did trade with people to be her Secret Santa, and at the beginning of the semester we talked a bit; not much, but more than last year. She has a crush on another guy, but I'm in Romeo and Juliet as I said before, and she always goes to the school plays.
    This is my first semester as a freshman, and it's gone great. I'm the only one not taking any finals in the entirety of 9th grade, I made some advances on my crush, I'm in the Theatre Club and I have a part in Romeo and Juliet, and I managed to get oral mention in a Model United Nations competition.
    Yeah, same. I didn't even grasp the full implications of it until I came here. Before that, I was pretty oblivious to it all. "Oh, he changed to a woman! What a good idea to escape from detection by the law force!"
    Haha, I assumed that.

Apparently a lot of people here aren't okay with it because they think it is trans insensitive. I see where they drew that assumption from, but it isn't really true.
    Er, it's a movie, and according to a thread here somewhere, you've watched them! ...Unless I misread, of course.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom