• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Flareon-Chan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Đồng tâm làm giàu
    mu mới ra
    dịch vụ thành lập doanh nghiệp
    thue phong tro
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD8BWItJUn30PmzyHZkhCMA
    Hà Hải Định

Nhạc Thành cất tiếng hỏi.

- Không phải Hắc Ám Thần Điện khủng bố mà là điện chủ của bọn chúng quá kinh khủng, thủ đoạn quỷ dị, nếu để hắn khôi phục thực lực thì không có ai có thể là đối thủ của hắn.

Nhạc Thiên nói.

- Hắc Ám Thần Điện điện chủ, sớm muộn gì chúng ta cũng gặp nhau.

Nhạc Thành thì thầm từ đáy lòng.

- Lần này ngươi đến Nhạc gia, dựa theo tính khí của đám người Nhạc gia thì bọn họ phải đáp ứng điều kiện gì thì mới cho ngươi tới gặp ta.

Nhạc Thiên cất tiếng nói với Nhạc Thành.

- Vâng, bọn họ cho con làm tộc trưởng.

Nhạc Thành cất tiếng trả lời, không ngờ Nhạc Thiên lão tổ ngay cả chuyện này cũng nghĩ tới.

- Bọn họ làm chuyện này chính là hạ đủ vốn gốc, ngay cả chức tộc trưởng cũng giao cho ngươi.

Nhạc Thiên hơi biến đổi sắc mặt rồi nói với Nhạc Thành:
    Just curious and wondering, since Cryptica was making a non-plot RP like Zari Island, I didn't want to have two role-plays that are almost exactly the same. Are you planning on restarting Zari Island soon?
    Sigh..
    Thank you and sorry I went all Caps lock on you.
    Hopefuly I won't ever have to explain that to anybody ever again because it's in my sig. ^.^
    You actualy have to resize.
    I HAVE CHILD BLOCKS.
    I CAN'T F****** GO ANYWHERE.
    THAT'S IT, I'M GETTING TIRED OF EXPLAINING THIS TO EVERYBODY.
    IT'S GOING IN MY SIG.

Sorry, but I am getting tired of explaining it. I'm not angry at you, don't think that. I'm angry at the idiotic blocks. Sorry.
    Theres a reason I put all of my pics in an album you know. <:P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom