• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, I'll get to it today. I've restricted the time I can visit tcod to only about 2 hours a day (on weekdays) so that's why I haven't replied yet.
    Can't win or lose 'em all, eh?

Hmmm, I don't know. You and Dragon both fought excellently, and luck made a big difference. For one thing, you would've won for sure if it wasn't for the burn damage, as Leech Seed would have kept Chespin's health well enough ahead. So yeah, I guess all the advice I can give you is build more shrines to the RNG in the future.
    Ah, I see. Sorry to bother you, then. You could've just pointed that out to boot, then, haha.
    Hm, regarding your leaderboard, why are some people ranked ahead of others with the same score? Wouldn't they just tie for first?
    I moved your ASB Leaderboard to ASB Meta instead of Central, since it seemed... pretty meta! And that forum didn't actually exist when you made the thread.
    Wow, I didn't expect that! Neato.
    No Fude Pen ~Ball Pen~? ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

I have an interesting question that's not really that important. Do you reckon Azusa is playing with them or she stayed with Wakaba Girls?
    Sure, but I haven't battled before so I might not be brilliant.

And don't worry, I read the rules. This isn't Dota :P
    It still said it hasn't added you properly, do we need to give each other our Mii's names, too?
    Sure, go ahead! I didn't invent Sburb or anything, so I don't even really have the option to say no.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom