• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• proving a strong liability to my partner in ping-pong. amidst several large cracks, a sign on the wall reads...

Ping Pong Players
    STOP BUSTING UP THE WALL!
    I HAVE TO GO TO WORK TOMORROW, FUCK. I HAVE BEEN FORCED OUT OF RETIREMENT BY GRIEVOUS CIRCUMSTANCES. PLEASE SEND HELP
    sure, it will be The Adventures of Eifie and Dragon

Eifie and Dragon attend a parkour class. there, they are disappointed to find that the instructors do not serve macarons. devastated, the intrepid pair head off to a library to write a reffing
    I am the brooding anti-hero

well it's split up into 2h and 2h! I think. dragons need to stay in shape anyway
    I can take the pain, I'm an anime character!

maybe the times will change! there is always hope

excite
    I POSTED IT ON MY OWN WALL, AWKS

"omg as if. I am too hardcore to cry. come at me bro B|

omg... it's probably going to be standard 9-5 or maybe like 11-7 lmao because computer scientists don't wake up that early and apparently everyone gets in the office around 11. I am doomed to an unfulfilling 16 months OMG I START ON MONDAY????? THAT'S IN TWO DAYS???"
    I posted a VM but apparently it never went through?? I was so sad that you were ignoring me

no way dude an eif never cries... about getting her ass kicked at fencing, anyway. too hxc for that B|

I think my hours are like a standard 9-5 or maybe 11-7 because computer scientists don't wake up that early apparently. sob I wanna do gymnastics too, did you see the post about it on /r/uoft?! omg I so wanna go
    omg why would they kick out the esteemed dragon

omG... I hope it won't be during my work hours... it's so going to be during my work hours
    U OF T FREAKIN' HAS PARKOUR CLASSES AND CIRCUS STUNTS CLASSES I WANT TO DO EVERYTHING
    lmao "a dancer" well I pretend to dance anyway... there is a beauteous photo from my dance show this year that I will PM to you momentarily of me parading around on stage in fishnet stockings. truly a sight to behold

omg do the lessons cost money........ if I go will you be my fencing bro... I don't want to stand awkwardly around alone, you can beat me up
    I stalked your tumblr and a) how did Negrek find out about The Macarons and b) I learned that you FENCE?!?! omg so cool I've always wanted to fence but idek how man. were you one of the fencing girls who was in the dance studio right before one of my rehearsals and in the video someone took of their rehearsal before all you could hear in the background was these random girls going YAAAAAAAAAH
    I don't remember if I even told you about my struggles with this particular course lmao. probably the hardest course I'm going to take in my undergrad

that's so much sugar... how about 12.0 macaroons, that's actually on the menu
    idk that's what the red velvet ice cream at marble slab tastes like! p.s. it's really good and addicting

would you walk to new york for cheesecake
    sadly it is an apartment building

I feel like suddenly everyone had red velvet everything like two or three years ago? I thought red velvet was like cream cheese and chocolate and raspberries or something. the real red velvet anyway

BAY AND DUNDAS???? that's too far
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom