• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Vipera Magnifica
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• haha, you plan on using a Sableye in an inverse battle?

edit: and a Scizor, and Eelektross :O ... wait, is this not your tournament squad
    About your trip to Japan: Sorry for the late reply, but I think learning katakana would be more useful for your trip than hiragana, because the latter doesn't help much unless you have a phrasebook (in which case neither really helps) or you know what the words you're reading mean, while katakana words can usually be sounded out to their English equivalents, with a few rare exceptions ("toire" is "toilet" or "bathroom," for example.) You could maybe learn a few basic things that might be spelled out in hiragana, but I can't really think of any examples off the top of my head.

Besides those two, another thing that would be useful to learn would be kanji: picking up the numbers (〇一二三四五六七八九十百千万), the character for yen (円), and maybe the cardinal directions should be helpful when you shop, for example.
    Magmarizer and Electirizer will damage the holder based on inverse weaknesses if held during an Inverse Battle.
    I remember remembering that a while ago and coming to what was clearly the ~obvious~ answer, but I can't remember it anymore and it no longer seems obvious, so I guess you should ask MF.
    hah! sneaky?! TruetoCheese thought it was so funny to give me this gift for my Mismagius! useless, he said! I'll show him...
    Well, in reply to your earlier statement...

Arceus is pretty sweet.

(I'll get to Registeel after a while, busy >.>)
    Hmm, I never really changed up my materia after a certain point-- that's probably why I never really got around to beating it haha. Also Final Fantasy X is really good, I hear (I've played the first five minutes haha). I love its music, though. To Zanarkand is an amazing piece.

Speaking of ASB, what do you do to... re-boot battles, so to speak? I vanished pretty abruptly, so I don't know if my opponents/the refs for the battles are able to keep battling or want to. Do I message them and ask what they think or post or...?
    funny how the RNG turned against you right after you mentioned its favour.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom