• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thorne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh, did that end up on your page? That was meant for DarkArmour, but whatev. :\

Also, yeah, I'm a huge Mother fangirl, but I can't really commit to another RP at this time. I'm having trouble enough keeping up with anything I signed up for not named Rift in the Dimensions. Sorry...
    But PK Fire is so amazingly spammable! >:3

Were you getting lag on those battles, too? Because mine was pretty bad. That's a good deal of why I was spamming so much, because my reaction time was too off to do anything else.
    I know. I hate that. Skymin always does that. Then I get pissed off with her and Bowsercide.
    All right, how is this?

There are some humans… no, something different. They are no longer living. They were humans. Foolishly thinking they were worth nothing, or for various other reasons, they threw their lives away in some way or another. And afterwards, there was a light; a thousand-armed being that faded into a white, quadrupedal body.
    “I have given humans the gift of being natural leaders of Pokémon….” He begins, and then he explains how they are capable of using Poké Balls and training the Pokémon without the Pokémon killing the humans. Then, there is one final warning… “However, this comes at the price that you humans must live your life to the fullest, and taking your life now defies my will. I will send you back to your world, but you will be punished; I will remove the gift I gave humanity from you.”
    These humans knew nothing more of their human life, as when they awoke, they were Pokémon.
    All right. Just one thing: here's what you wrote:

"...And once they died they met Arceus in heaven, who tells them how me gave a human the gift of being natural leaders for the Pokémon..."

I got stuck there because I didn't know what that was supposed to be. So I've only gotten this far:

There are some humans… no, something different. They are no longer living. They were humans. Foolishly thinking they were worth nothing, or for various other reasons, they threw their lives away in some way or another. And afterwards, there was a light, a thousand-armed being that faded into a white, quadrupedal body.
    No, not yet. My cousin walked in like half way through so we're leaving about now.
    I've never really liked the Castlevania series, don't know why...

I made a list but I left it at home. I remember Platinum, Nanostray, Tetris DS, Advance Wars, Apollo Justice & Chrono-Trigger (also GTA:Chinatown Wars when it comes out.)

I can't be bothered to wait til October for the 3rd mario & luigi rp.
    I've heard about that actually. At first I thought it was a Professor Layton rip-off but its a puzzle/platformer yeah?
    I'm getting a TTDS update soon for my DS anyway and i'm trying to think of DS games to get. I've previously had most of them.
    I got home early from the bunker but i'm round my nan's right now and she hasn't got wi-fi, sorry. I most probably can in 2 or 3 hours or so. Sorry. Wanna Talk?
    I'm getting to it. Do I need to type out the plot in third person, or more of a story-like way, or something?
    I don't want to get wrapped up in a bunch of brawls and then get shouted at. Sorry, some other time? Actually, I get home on Sunday so I probably could then.
    Sorry, i'm going to a nuclear bunker for a party/sleepover/camp, I should be packing.
    Cool. Um... my main? It changes weekly. Probably Wolf or Captain Falcon. My seconds are Toon Link & Meta Knight & Kirby & Mario. Woah, i'm really indecisive.
    Wow. I can't believe I forgot to add you to my friends list! *sends request*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom