• Welcome to The Cave of Dragonflies forums, where the smallest bugs live alongside the strongest dragons.

Guests are not able to post messages or even read certain areas of the forums. Now, that's boring, don't you think? Registration, on the other hand, is simple, completely free of charge, and does not require you to give out any personal information at all. As soon as you register, you can take part in some of the happy fun things at the forums such as posting messages, voting in polls, sending private messages to people and being told that this is where we drink tea and eat cod.

Of course I'm not forcing you to do anything if you don't want to, but seriously, what have you got to lose? Five seconds of your life?

Thorne
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Happy early birthday. X3
    I'm going to try and get you a gift(s), btw~
    Oh, and I hate to bring it up, but today is the day in which you'd be subjected to the 2-week ban (at The Smash Dojo). I've decided to put it off until tommorrow, but this is the last warning you'll get.
    Oh geez, thanks for reminding me. You know how these things go - I always put stuff off, even if it's something I want to do, and then I forget. And I'm getting fairly tired of beating up CPUs, since no one else is willing to play. In my spare time, though, I've been practicing with new characters. I think I've mastered Lucario (finally) and Yoshi (finally) now.

Ganoncide! I like the sound of that. X3 Anyways, yeah, I'll probably look into that today and bug someone to set it up tommorrow.
    I don't like to nag, but you haven't posted at all in the new Smash Dojo. Fortunately for you, though, not much is happening to the non-Halberd-ers.
    Yes, yes you are cool now. :3
    Seriously though, is it just me or is it kind of strange that you got your eggs at the near exact same time as me? I mean, you should really take a look.
    Skymin & I had a terrible lag.
    Did you?
    I lost all of them. ~_~ Waah!
    I beat Skymin on the first one though.
    I was picking random character Lol. Anyway i've gotta go bed, seeya.
    As soon as I hook my Wii up with Wi-Fi, you'll be the first person I challenge to a Brawl~

Of course, it may be laggy since I'm over in the USA.
    Yeah, the Jealous Bass is a bitch. Outside Club Titiboo there's a hot spring with a chicken that gives you eggs, and if you go in the hot spring with an egg it becomes a hot spring egg, which restores 100 HP. That's what kept me alive.
    I'm glad you understand. I've had the idea for a Mother RP, too, and I'm sad that now that one's actually popped up, I'm too busy to join it... :<
    I understand that you're really into this RP idea, but here's the thing: Unless Wal-Mart cuts my hours, things won't get less hectic. If they do, I'd be more than happy to join and take part in the Mother goodness. But for now, I just can't. Once again, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom